Reviews for Waiting In Thirds
Aozoran chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
_ very well written! I'm impressed. Its given me a little inspiration in my Hound and Mirage fic that I'm currently writing THANKS!
BitterEloquence chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Okay, you know how much I *adore* headshrinker!Smokey. In case you missed the mad squeeing the first time around, I 3 him to pieces.

Also, I'm a sap for Hound/Mirage so it was very nice to watch the scene between them bespeak of that deep wealth of intimacy they share. 'Raj is comfortable enough with Hound to tell him when he's being an idiot and I think it is the things they don't say that I loved so much.

I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of in medias res type story-telling. I hate that jarring getting dropped into the middle of a tense situation and going "Huh? What happened, what is going on!" So the opening was a bit jarring. I can appreciate the reasoning for using the in medias res kind of opening. Sometimes you want to shock the reader. *snerk* You pulled it off.

You do of course realize we'll be wanting a sequel right?

-El
Nightwind chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Ah now see, I can kind of get behind the whole Hound/Mirage thing if you throw Trailbreaker into the mix! :D This was a nice little piece of angst. I can't imagine many things in the universe that would make Hound angsty, but this is one of them, I think. :)

Oh, and hi! Long time no see! :) Mostly because I've been quite invisible lately, of course. *laughs*
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
poor Trailbreaker.

i do hope he'll be ok.

and this was good.
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Ah, a other HoundxMirage? When is there is going to be a TrailbreakerxHound? Oh well...at lest let Trailbreaker be with Smookescreen and have Hound jeoulsy of it. At lest for a while.