Reviews for Testing the Waters: A Forever Destined Vignette
Hannah Jane chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Wow I just realized we haven't seen or heard from Rocky and Rachel for a while. Are you going to bring them back? I like them

Hannah
Jedi Angel001 chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
That was awesome! You never disappoint with your stories.

Waiting for your next one.
garnetred chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
sexystarwarslover chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
wow that was increible! loved it! anakin and padme the romance will always be there loved the scene with her in the angel costume beautiful! loved the part with obiwan and anakin aruging never gets old

“No mind tricking, no death threats, and no Force choking,”

i loved that line it was so funny so cute awesome! and this chase character sounds excellent! can't wait for the new vignette! this was amaazing!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
great chap! not much action tho kinda depressing...haha ) i love ur writing style i am re reading forever destined and i am realizing just how much beter ur writing is grammer and spelling wise than it was in ur first chaps it is quitde incredible and i wish i could write as good as u my stories are usually my life just changed around to fit in to a fanfiction format for a story that i like or wat ever but u have an amazing imagination! and all of ur star wars ffs are great! i would love to see ur stories made into films! teehee it would be great... HAHA update soon BYE!
Mo Angel chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Wonderful as usual Andrea. Of course it goes without saying, but I can't wait for the next one...
Harry2 chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Sounds like Bane's crew has a sneaky plan up their sleeve. As for Ani and Padme, at least Padme managed to get a promise out of Ani before Leia's date showed up. And he seems to be behaving himself.
sexystarwarslover chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
yes another update! that was awesome oh bane got away damn it should hav eseen that coming, still activating the collar on Padme's neck but Anakin saves the day yay! love it i love Anakin "I'm gonna blame Obi Wan" poor Obi lol oh Jake asked Leia to the dance how lovely i think he likes her love it cant wait for more
Harry2 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Well, Luke and Leia got off fairly lightly. And this young man proved that while he was nervous, he was a honorable man. And Padme's reaction to Ani's trying to get out of the Bacta treatment just proved that in some ways, SHE is the one who wears the pants in the family!
garnetred chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Excellent chapter. Please update soon.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
GREAT CHAP! i loved the hostage situation! and u kno whats kinda funny is that i kno that anakin and padme wont die in any of the situations u put them in but i still fear for it...u kno wat i mean? but jeese ur a good writer! lol update soon BYE!
garnetred chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Let's hope Jayden will be able to handle all this. Bane and the others certainly will not be expecting the kids to come along. Excellent chapter and please update soon.
Thayer chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
hehee... its getting exciting! keep updating quickly please!
sexystarwarslover chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
omg this is such an awesome story! love it love everything about it! it never creases to amaze me. damn that bane is good with the collar around padme's neck halting anakin in his tracks. Clovis was getting embarrassed serves him right Padme's with Anakin lol loved the part at the end with Obi Wan and Riley with the children-time for Kimberley, Jenna and Jayden to have some fun to save their parents
Harry2 chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
There will be plenty of time for bickering AFTER Ani and Padme are free. Once they get home, they WILL have a long talk with this young man to see just what his intentions are toward Leia.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »