Reviews for The Trouble With Past Lives
Vangran chapter 11 . 9/12
Ah Naruto, you have no idea how right you are. Although, you're a bit more closely related then even you thought.

Critique: It's Zanbato not Zanpakuto. Zanpakutos are from Bleach while Zanbatos are like what Zabuza uses. Case-in-point the blade he uses is a Zanbato.
1Billy-234 chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
are you going to finish this story?
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
Damn filthy Kishimoto lovers.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
L.m.f.a.o. that was funny and messy at the same update.
ERay316 chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Why do all the good fanfics die just as they're getting interesting?
scranity chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
"Long story short, Aunt Nabiki and our mother aren't really related by blood."
"Long story short, my mother is willing to look at..."
This may seem petty, but I can't bear to like this chapter at all because you used this phrase twice in (almost) a row.
It just sounds really really weird.
KasumiKeiko chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
Great story, too bad it has been 4 yrs
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
why not her mother it woud give her a chance at better life as well
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
This fic had better not be dead, otherwise I swear that I will hunt you down and torture the next chapters out of you!
maryjane5000 chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Hmmm only three women I can think of in the Ranmaverse that deserves pity

Nodoka her son is dead & daughter (more or less) prefers the other world
Kasumi the only two people to treat her as a human being & not a slave left her behind
Miss Hinako Ranma treated her with respect dispite her age unlike the rest of the class
Ghost chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
Oh i hope you update this story. Is cool. And i waitet how or when the amazon comming.
crappycomputer999 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I would be interested
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Ah, I do not know if you are still around to get this review but if you are... I miss this and wish that you would continue it. Well, thanks for writing what you did of it, and goodbye for now.
Lady Talara chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
good story so far double check the Japanese not to be condescending but just pointing out Hanabi is Hinata's younger sister and the Japanese word FOR younger sister is imouto ,onee is older sister just thought I should point it out
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
I hope its an amazon elder they meet, one they can torture for a few years.