Reviews for Dance Lessons, And Then Some
Aya Voltaire chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I just watched the movie today and once it finished tha first thing I did was try and find a story like this one. You managed to keep them in character fairly well and the imagery was fantastic. Keep up the great work!
Jashin-Sister chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
aaaah ... finally I found some Ren/Willard ... I searched everywhere for it but havent found anything until now and I loooovvee your story ... maybe you could write another Ren/Willard story?
Unamerican chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
It was so cute and adorable I loved it so much :) please make another or continue I've been wanting to right a footloose fic just don't know a plot.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
kenken97 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You wrote EXACTLY what I was looking for. This is amazing. It's really great and well written and you captured the characters nicely and the imagery was well written with the pink flower petals. This is the best thing I've read in the longest time. Please write more Ren/Willard!
miss-samurai92 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Yay, that was an awesome story. I think i could use more of Ren and Willard kissing, hehe. Thanks for the story.
love the world chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
hi i love this story i have been thinking about them dancing and it being something more anyway good job
Urawesome chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Can u PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE make this more then a oneshots? I would love u ifu did
Taisi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
8D

I loved it! Especially having seen the remake; it made me love Willard so much more.

And Ren calling him Willy made me b'aww.
Serena90 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I loved it! I just watched the new movie and I just kept thinking that they were so fit for each other with the light banter and the teasing ;) I'm happy there's at least one fic about them and it was really good!
elaine30432 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
that was really cute. I watched the one in theaters this past weekend and i really wanted a scean where they got together be put in the learning to dance section so i am so happy i found this!
pyxiegirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
pmg continue continue that was hot
KittenNya chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This story is love... Really it is! The pairing great and the way you wrote it was even greater! Amazing job!
AlexMegan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Footloose and had never even thought of this approach... :) CONTINUE o.o pleazeeee 3 I'll love you forever and ever. your a really go writer too by the way :)
The Kryss chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Great story! I love footloose (the acutal musical) and I love this story. Please, please continue this. I'd love to read an M rated one :)
living4me chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
good story and i didnt know what i clicked on at first but it gave me a laugh because my school is doing this olay and thinking about the two guys in my school while reading this i just about lost it. lol keep up the good work!