Reviews for Operation: Black Dog
epuresoul chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
This was truly an enjoyable read.
mrsclementine chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Love love love LOVE! That's all I can say, sorry!

:D

-Clemmi
behind veils and trench coats chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Adorable. I'm not a big fan of 'Hermione-gets-a-makeover' stories, but since it didn't play such a significant role in this story it didn't bother me that much. I loved her friendship with Sirius- and my vote goes for him in case the poll is still up- and how she helped him leave the house. I also loved that her plan wasn't failproof- it makes it all the more realistic.
Great job!
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
loved it1 and Hermione! amazing, simply amazing! i also loved FREDRICK JAMES AND GEORGE PATRICK WEALSEY, Sirius, Remus, and Shacklebolt!
kataz chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
such a cute story, great job I loved it!
yue moon chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
you know how the book diskribes snuffles sort of looks like a Belgian Sheepdog you shoulld look at it i think hermione should tern into a Siberian Husky,Finnish Spitz,Belgian Tervuren look at thous
Mrs. Damon Salvatore2 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
love the story the pairing should be Hermione/Sirius or Hermione/Harry or even Hermione/Draco all would be good cant wait to read the sequal :)
sexy-jess chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
:) Wow! This was a great read! It was fun and enjoyable!
Excellent work!
whatever chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
that was so cool! I love the twins!
whatever chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
that was so cool! I love the twins!
madmaddiee chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Cute!

-M
shadowontherun chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
love the story and hermione's new look! I wish i could see their faces...new mischief-maker in the house! :D
Princess Shido chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
You need to do a sequel. Im curious to see how a white snuffles translates into a human sirius. I love the ending it was a really great story!
Black Mirror chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Loved this, and I hope you write a lot more stories in this universe. Re. pairings, I would love to see a Hermione Sirius, once she is a bit older (and that of course means Sirius needs to survive :)

An additional friends trio Hermione twins, with jealous Harry and Ron for maximum amount of drama, would also be funny, with potentially some Hermione Fred (who of course would also have to survive ... why do I always go for the dead fictional characters ...)
Keira-House M.D chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
Wow, I loved this story, it was amazing. Your writing style and the plot were brilliant and your characterisarions were great. It was so much fun to read about a mischievious Hermione. I really hope you do a sequel, but I hope Sirius is alive for it. Well done.