Reviews for The Missing Pieces
Vanessa Masters chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Awwww. So romantic, love it!
Vanessa masters chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Dawww. So cute :D
ETNRL4L chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
Your tribute to this kiss was a thousand times better than mine, my friend!

I absolutely loved this!

It was so emotional and beautiful!

The way you described the things Ben wanted to experience in his life beside Julie...

Just breath taking!

Thank you!

:O)
MissLevinLover chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
This was amazingly beautiful. The simplicity of it all was so Ben and Julie.

Keep up the truely inspiring work.

Sam
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love your Stories, they're beautiful and I think they're perfect!
birthdaychat chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I LOVED this chapter! _ But time for me to go to bed, my moms yelling at me T_T Pssh...who needs sleep? I mean I only have two unit tests tomorrow...pssh...moms. *rolls eyes*
birthdaychat chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Oh, God! This was heat breaking! I was crying! :( Man, you wrote this so beautifully! So sad! WAHH! D:
Anne283 chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
good chapter,i love how you described you have a jealous situation between ben and that i think it is very unfair that only always has to be jealous...either by elena,eunice,kai(actually not counted).anyway it just a idea.
ETNRL4L chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Note to Snowflake Flower: Drink coffee at ten at night every day if this is the end result!

This should decidedly be your writing style. You demonstrate an amazing level of comfort with it. You're obviously eloquent while using it... it's you!

I'm so glad to see something new from you! You never disappoint!

Thank you!

:O)
DanteVirgil09 chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
nice chapter, gives light to what might have occurred before the first episode of Alien Force :)
Estro chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Continue writing this brilliant fic, please. Julie is back to normality in "Inspector Number 13"
Vanessa Masters chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Nice. You do good work, hope you keep doing it :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
LOVE YOUR STORIES! Grreat Fic's and probbaly the Best Belie I can hope to ever find :D
Merlynne2 chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Intense, and horribly tragic. Enjoying these Ben 10k pieces.
Merlynne2 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Intensely traumatic, almost unreadable. Being a mother to infants changes one's perspective on violence. When I was a kid, I thought it was overly dramatic when my dad physically closed his eyes when viewing a child suffering on TV. Now I understand why those images and thoughts become simply unbearable. Intense vignette.