Reviews for The Best of All Possible Worlds
CloudCarnivore chapter 2 . 2/19
Was this the last chapter? If it wasn't, then please update! Its been years!
P. Cottontail chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Man, I wish there was more of this, but of course what you have written was awesome to read, so I will just thank you for that: Thank you. The thought for historical context was really appreciated.
Alicia Spades chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Gah this is so amazing and I love your characterization and interaction and now I love Italian history GAH.
Nightrose1 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
This was a good story. It is a shame you never finished it especially since it seems like it is almost finished.
a.non chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
just so you other readers know, she won't be continuing it. she left hetalia fandom and doesn't like it anymore, she's planning to be a professional novelist. sorry to disappoint everyone who enjoyed it.
amster chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
please please continue this story! i don't remember every sniffling so much over one writer. or learning so much history without feeling like it made absolutely no sense D: now, somehow, i know more about italy, austria, france, and all those interesting people. you have a gift for only giving small details so that it doesn't turn into a lecture on people like julius or garibaldi... just enough to make me want to know more about them.
amster chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
france is such a wolf! your imagery is always so lucid, and not at all overbearing. it's easier to think of france and italy and these characters as NATIONS rather than just people in this piece. i like that very much!
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Waaah I love this story! D

Please continue! You've captured south Italy so well!

North Italy is portrayed very well also, but I am rather sad at his outlook on life.

Ah well.

Please update soon!
Shinichi06 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
*whistles* Well, that was incredible. I really hope you update soon!
Noile chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I love this story! I love how you portary all the characters! I just love your writing! :D Please continue writing this story! :D
Ryalo chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow, just wow. This is absolutely beautiful. I love the portrayals of Romano and Veneziano. They are just so achingly human, but at the same time so vast. It's just stunning. I don't know why this story has so few reviews. Thank you for this one. I'll definitely be re-reading this several times.
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Oh wow... how awe-inspiring... Lovely, simply lovely!

The style is quality, the story line is pristine, and the characters are breathtaking!
Jen - King of the Bamboos chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
The second I read the title and summary of your fic, I was intrigued. But this... I seriously didn't expect something as epic and stunning as this.

I love the way you portrayed each nation (and also each half of Italy), keeping them in character Hetalia-wise, while still making them appropriate for the time period.

I love the way you construct your setting carefully, and the length is just exactly right for each situation. The way you incorporated your story into history (instead of the other way around). In fact, I find everything spectacular and I just can't stop finding enough things to praise on, but I think you'll that from your previous reviews. (Yes I read them - am a geek.)

Bleh. I am now going to stop myself and favourite your other historical work. Because this kind of fic is exactly why I'm searching on FF.

Cheers!
wang1 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
again, you make me burst into tears!

you know, it's really a surprise to see the second chapter since it's been a longtime of first.

and the chapiter 1, I stored in my computer and reread it every one or two weeks!

you did an excellent work!

I really love it!

even as weak as feliciano he finally realize that who he is.

and i adore the part that Romano clame his brother is at home.

this is great, escpecially when Romano talk to Cavour and Garibaldi, that make me cry.

“What do you have to gain here?”

“What do you have to lose?”

I love you!

Please continue!

ALLEZ!
delyrical chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
this is one of those rare pieces that i'll be coming back to read, over and over again. i wish this was published D: you have a talent and man, n. italy's last line to romano was so heart-wrenching. keep writing :D