Reviews for Reckless Abandon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Absolutely lovely. Really well written and kind of how I could imagine them getting together.
I'm blonde I don't get it chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
love it
Tess-The-Mess chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww. That was sweet. 3333 quick FOREVER.
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
:D! LOVED IT SO MUCH!
If I was a. fried pickle-sm7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Aw, that was really good! Well written, with a great form! :]
woodstockfestival chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was amazing! you have a way of capturing them that i love! i love all of your work its amazing, i swear. You seem to put a lot of work into your writing and it shows! I can not wait for your cheated hearts update! i hope your computer gets better soon so you can update!

once again i loved it and you are an amazing writer!
Avivush chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I am honestly love your stories!
Gorram.Doll chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
this was simply too sweet

loved specially the first dance, Quinn's first time with Puck-the fact that he stayed there after, and their parting ways with a final kiss-, the conversation right before Mr. Schue catches them, and the final one.
GentleReader chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Terrific. Absolutely freakin' awesome. Sorry-it's late and I'm out of coherent vocabulary to express the total rockingness that is this story! Heartfelt, revealing, and utterly believable.

And the best "that day" set up I've read, or could imagine. A home run all around.

I can only hope, hope, hope that the writers of this series are as smart as you, and get these two together!
A Amanda A chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
this is so good! i love puck and quinn together! you should write more:)
a chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
amazing. seriously, the best puck/quinn fic i've read. WRITE MORE :)
DeeDee chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I love this, especially how realistic the portrayals and emotions are. Great job.
scoutjr chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was great. One of the best I have read. More please!
ClassicBeauty23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
O.M.F.G!

I just started getting into Glee and I thought why not check the fanfiction on Glee! This was the first Puck/Quinn(MY FAVORITE COUPLE OF THE MOMENT!) story I have stumbled on and to be honest I don't think any other story will beat this one.

This was AMAZING! My stomach was in knots from being so into it and loving the way you wrote Puck and Quinn.

Omg I just I can't type! SO good! NO words to describe how good it was and is. I think my favorite part though was when he finally went after her in the bathroom! SO MUCH OF A WIN!

Amazing story! I am off to re-read it!
amanda chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I stumbled onto Glee accidently one day when I was home sick and bored. I love the show, but the fanfiction is so fun! Thank you for providing a plausible Quinn/Puck scenario. Although I like Noah's character simply because he is a bit of a badass, I loved the depth and humanity you gave him. You also made me actually like Quinn; until your story, I felt sorry for the girl but found she had few redeeming qualities. Can't wait to read more!

Thanks again!