Reviews for They've Finally Bonded
xAngelicNightmare chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
OMFG! The cutest chappie ever! I LOVED it! I love Rimahiko. I love you! AWESOME CHAPTER!
OhSnapDragon chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
YAY! Nagihiko finally realizes how he feels about Rima

Hikaru? Singing?

Five bucks says Hikaru can actually sing. Every character in Shugo Chara has the ability to sing! LOL

Anyway! Awesome chapter!
xAngelicNightmare chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
AW! That was soo cue. You did a fantastic job in Nagi's POV. The taxi driver was so funny! Rima and Hikaru? WTF! But it was cute nontheless. Now I want fluff!
soccergirl56 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
LOL! the cab driver thing was funny! (im sorry, but i notice funny things, most of the time i cant be serious! XD!) u did pretty well with nagis pov! XD! he loves her! YAY!
soccergirl56 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
LOL! tsukasa is the funniest ever! he flirts with rimas dad and then still thinks hes her mom. LOL! UPDATE SOON!
lolicurls chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
My lord, Tsukasa is just plain. . strange o-e

Lmao xD

Gawd, your story is *sing sing voice* HILARIOUS!

Update son~
OhSnapDragon chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I found that chapter just hilarious!

“His name is Bob FluffyRainbowFish?” asked Nagi with surprise.

“Yeah, I wish I had a coolioso name like that” answered Tsukasa. ‘Thank God I don’t’’ thought Nagi.

Tsukasa PWNS!

Haha just too funny and random! Loved the bit about how everything in Nagi and Rima's room is heart-shaped and how ironic . . . I'm listening to About You Now right now.

Anyway cool chapter!
xAngelicNightmare chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Tsukasa is f*ing hilarious! Awesome chapter, as always. And thank you so much for reviewing on my story. If you have any budding ideas tell me and I'll develop them into a story. Bob FluffyRainbowFish, my my you have a hell lotta imagination girl, but it was good. Can't wait for the next chapter update soon!
nagihiko's hime Riri-tan chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
omgz honnymoon suite. sweett!

yay! i love this story! O_0 (glued to screen)

update soon in the name of RIMAHIKO! XD

XX
xAngelicNightmare chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
How about "I hate how you make me-" and then they get interuppted. I was thinking maybe how Rima can see Nagi shirtless? Possible, and he moves in to kiss her or something like that. Please read my fan-fic- "Disgaea: The Unwilling: and please review! Awesome chappie, Tsukasa is such an idoit, it's funny. Update soon!
lolicurls chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
sugar-pop babe? lmao xD

great story! its hilarious so far

i can imagine tsukasa walking in on rima almost stabbing nagi lol

update soon~

x)
xAngelicNightmare chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Joly Crap.. Kukai is so funny! Great chappie I hope more are to come. I'd like a little bit of fluff, if it's okay with you. You'll attract more readers.
OhSnapDragon chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Jesus Christ Rima. really? Just had to CharaNari now didn't you?

Loved it when Rima back-talked to Hikaru!

Oh and I just can't wait to find out what Rima's new egg is!

Update soon!
xAngelicNightmare chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Totally awesome! Your grammars perfect, so 5 stars!
OhSnapDragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was pretty good for a first chapter of your first story!

Hm and 7 year old boy? I could only think of Hikaru . . .

ANYWAY! Awesome chappie! Update soon?
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10