Reviews for Karma
Giantcelt15 chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
wow, an argument of the genders all over ice cream.
williamhill186 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I like the I'm bringing. The sexy back
Wolf154657 chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Noooooooooo
Happy birthday anyway know that I am late but still
Anime hime chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Tottaally cutey. thanx for writting i love these fics but their super ultra rare
Artisticbelle chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
Hey there!
It's been a year since you updated this, I know. But I wanted to know if this story was still up for adoption . I really love it and its fluffiness! So, may I continue it? Pretty please?
Love,
Belle.
Just no one chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T bu-but it was so beautiful T_T
blurryfaceimagines chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Waanhh! Happy belated-Birthday. This chappy was all cutesy and I'm kinda glad Light's sufferi g periods! It's so realistic I love it! ...I got a fuckin hear attack when I noticed (just before I started this chapter. Yes. Just see how stupid I can be! -shoots self-) that this fic is fuckin "DISCNTINUED!" ...whyyyyy! -cries-
blurryfaceimagines chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Oh my gawd! It won't have the cute adorable sceeeenes!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
OMFG! I PRACTICALLY FUCKIN HOWLED IN LAUGHT AT THE PARODY OM FUCKIN G! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
OH MY GLO-! Light's gonna fall for L! I can't wait for thaaaattttt! Please keep him a girl permanently!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
LOL! This is hilarioud omfg XD I hope he's permanently a girl! XD
liliDreamer89 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
love the story. it is very cute an funny 2.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
This was a really great story! I understand if you can't continue it though :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
This was really a nice story. I just hope that someone can live up to you and continue it. Keep up the good work even if you haven't updated in 4 years
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
This was really a nice and unique story and I loved it. I just hope that someone can live up to it and can continue writing it like the way you did. You really did a great job at this.