Reviews for Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright
MievilloMievillo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was an interesting war, and a very well written/researched fic. Your work should be more popular, good job!
Lila chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I'm going to have to read more about this! Nicely written! )
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awww france came 2 help spain
amster chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
:D i love antonio! there aren't enough fics yet in my favourites with spain as the main character yet, but i'm sure that will be fixed soon.
ry0kiku chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Now this is what I call an educational fic!

I know it's a little bit late but...can I fave this?
Isilme Dragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
The history of my country is so sad and tragic...But you have written this event of our history so beautiful. Spain didn't have option, the war could not be avoided. But the war is something that EspaƱa knows well.

Thanks for to show an Antonio being a nation and not a clown.

Kisses and Kisses
funga-fu-fu chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wah! He should have said Fukc off! to both of them and wage a war against them!

That's what Ive been thinking ever since I studied about the War of Succession a few years ago back in high school. Sadly it wasnt possible. Darn!

The way you drew the last scene was as if Antonio was selling himself to Francis. It was powerful and nice written and Im never going to like either Francis or Roderich anymore.

But your Antonio is a charming little thing, isnt he? There's going be a war? *beams* Let's see who can beat who's ass? lol Was France really stronger than Austria at the time? I dont remember why they went with France...

Im rambling. *bows* Sorry. It just that all of your fics are great and I really wanna read more.
Kohana412 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is brilliant. The way you write is very enrapturing! Poor Spain. :( I suddenly feel the need to go buy more history books...
Snowy Lutia chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow..this story is so well-written it's amazing, my favourite fanfic involving Spain and France.

I absolutely love the way you characterize them, especially Spain.

I just learnt about the War of Spanish Succession in today's history class lol. The professor summed up the European wars quite nicely, "shit happens".