Reviews for Five Times Dean Was An Awesome Brother
Violently Red chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
Haha I loved
zekeschance chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Really enjoyed this. Love all kinds of Sam woes!
Lexy chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Awww poor Sammy * pulls the blankets up over him and then kisses him on the forhead *
Lexy chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Poor Sammy
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Huh , bubble wrap and a baseball bat , interesting
ElizaT chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Que legal! Amei a ideia! rssr...
Hermione's Shadow chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
aww, I totally loved it. In fact I was so absorbed in reading this that I totally lost track of time on my homework break and it is now almost 2:30 am and I still have a court case analysis to do before I go to sleep. well crap! lol, oh well, it was totally worth it. At least I was smart and did the really boring homework I hate first leaving myself with a homework assignment that I actually enjoy.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Oh, Sam had no fun at all

But I still loved it DD Dean is awesome, and Sam too

See ya next o/

Rosetta
Dimminished chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
*chuckling at your end note* Agrees... poor Sam. :)

I know I probably should have left five separate reviews, being as you provided us with five ridiculously wonderful chapters, but I'll blame my lack of patience, and your equally ridiculously wonderful writing on my anxious urge to reach the next chapter.

You're good at this stuff, you know that?

I hope you continue writing and posting your stores here.

Thanks for a very enjoyable read. :)
mousefiction chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Nicely done. Dean going out and cleaning the clothes was a good idea.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Good job.
homeric chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Aww, this story is adorable. You've really got the characterizations down pat. Thanks for sharing :)
thunderincrimson chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
lol loved this chapter! and i agree with Dean...he IS an awesome brother! XD great story!
thunderincrimson chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
This chapter was awesome! I'm so glad you chose this particular scene to do the hurt chapter! XD This was the most cruel way to hurt him! Shots, stabbings, beatings are ok, but slashing his wrists! *shiver* Great job!
Madebyme chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Thank you very much for these little snippets of the boys! You wrote both characters well and I enjoyed seeing Dean watching over and taking care of his brother even when he does it covertly!

'Hurt' stood out for me, it always bothered me a little how they brushed over that injury and you're right Sam does look a little trippy at the end! And the cayenne pepper reference was awesome, is that true?

Very well done with the series and I hope you more fics up your sleeve like these! Take care, Madebyme.x