Reviews for Not In Front of the Children
heheh
lmncake chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Haha. Poor Germany. It must be weird having your dogs stare at you when your partner is trying to make love to you.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Italy takes it so well. Cute!
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Italy is so perfectly in character... I love that about this fic! Such an adorable little ficlet~ ahaha
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
C-Crap. I always thought love-making scenes were gross and skipped them! But...but you're making me like them! Aarghhh...you're amazing, you know that? You have made me ship GerIta so hard.
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
hahaha!

(They're...dogs. Why...never mind. Germany is just awkward like that.)
amster chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
awww, even tho i'm terrified of dogs, siegfried, brunhilde and heidi are adorable! now if only my puppy listened to anything i said...
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is hilarious and sexy and so beautifully in-character that this incident is now part of my headcanon. I love how Germany is so awkward and Italy is just his normal sweet self and asdfghjkl; little dog stairs are possibly the most adorable things ever. (Did Germany make them himself?)

*Goes to read obsessively again*
Silent Pandemonium chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ahw, that was so cute, I can totally imagine Germany like that. I just couldn't stop smiling while reading this.

Good work!
froyozensight chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
D'awww I can totally see Germany being a mother hen about his dogs~ so cute!
chibimeli chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
awww, Italy is very sweet and surprisingly patient with Germany and his dogs.
shibui chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh, that was cute *_* Ludwig was so funny in his shy way and all and Feliciano… I totally LOVE it, how you describe him. He is so … WOW! You absolutely know, what I like, huh? Thank you for this beautiful, little OS, for this adorable Feliciano and this cute Ludwig *bows*
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Aw :3 I love the names you used for his dogs _ This made my day 8D
HiddenHikari chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was hilariously smexy, da~! Thanks so much! I was looking for some intense AND funny yaoi with this couple, da~!
Kimchi Cake chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really love the way you write! I've read basically everything you have posted on here, and I love all of it! You are now my favorite Hetalia author!