Reviews for A Second Chance
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
love the prank
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
absolutely love the ending of this chapter
nycel chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
this is great pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee update
nycel chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
please start updating again for me this is a really good story so you should conti,nue please tell why you stoped
Shraikor chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Bravisismo! can't wait for more! will you get back to the person Chandak left behind?

5/5
mfia death chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
THIS SUCKS RILLY BAD
The Teacher chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Okay I about to point out some things to you that every one over looks it seems.

What is chakra ?

Chakras are energy centers. They function like receivers and transformers of the various forms of prana. Through the nadis, the chakras take in the vital energy and transform it into the frequencies needed by the various areas of the physical bodies for sustenance and development.

Each chakra is connected with one of the elements of earth, water, air ether and mind - mind being an instrument of consciousness. These elements are states of matter and NOT elements as we understand them in modern chemistry. They are equivalent to the terms: solid, liquid, fiery or gaseous, airy, and etheric - which are somewhat analogous to the physical, astral and mental planes and sub-planes.

Chakra is a Sanskrit word, meaning, "wheel." The human chakras are "wheel-like" vortices, or saucer-shaped depressions that exist on the surface of the etheric human body.

Traditional writings say there are 88,0 chakras in the human body. Most are extremely small and play a minor role in your energy system. However, there are approximately 40 secondary chakras that are of significance; these are located in your spleen, the back of your neck, the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet. But for brevity purposes, we will only explore the seven (7) primary chakras here.

If we look down into the bell of a convoluted-type flower, we would get the general appearance of a chakra.

The seven primary chakras are located along a central vertical axis of our spine and open toward the front of the body like a blossom (see Figure 2 below). These circular energy centers are in constant motion, rotating, attracting energy - receiving or radiating.

At the center of each chakra, in its deepest point, is a stem-like channel that extends to the spine and merges with it, thus connecting the individual chakra with the sushumna (the most important energy channel) which ascends within the spine to the top of the head. More on that later.

Like a flower, a "stem" branches out from our spine into the shape similar to that of a lotus flower. Think of our spine like a central stem.

For most people, the chakras extend about four inches in all directions from their point of origin. When undeveloped, they appear as small circles about two (2) inches in diameter, but when awakened, they are blazing, shimmering whirlpools akin to miniature suns several inches in diameter. As one's development advances, their chakras will extend further from the body, their frequency vibrations will increase and their corresponding colors will become clearer and brighter.

Depending on the sex of the individual, the chakras rotate either clockwise or counter-clockwise. For instance, when a chakra in a man is rotating clockwise, the same chakra in a woman will rotate counter-clockwise and visa versa. This enables the energies of man and woman to compliment each other. Every clockwise rotation is primary male, which is in accordance with the Chinese teaching, Yang; and every counter-clockwise rotation is female, or Ying.

It should be noted, the direction in which a chakra rotates varies from chakra to chakra. Each chakra rotates in a different direction.

What chakra is well its half spirit energy and half body energy meaning one half of it is all ready reiatsu. Chi,Ki,Reiatsu its all the same its oldest name is called Qi.

What Is Qi (Chi)?

Central to Taoist world-view and practice is qi (chi). Qi is life-force - that which animates the forms of the world. It is the vibratory nature of phenomena - the flow and tremoring that is happening continuously at molecular, atomic and sub-atomic levels. In Japan it is called “ki,” and in India, “prana” or “shakti.” The ancient Egyptians referred to it as “ka,” and the ancient Greeks as “pneuma.” For Native Americans it is the “Great Spirit” and for Christians, the “Holy Spirit.” In Africa it’s known as “ashe” and in Hawaii as “ha” or “mana.”

In China, the understanding of qi is inherent in the very language. For instance: The literal translation of the Chinese character meaning “health” is “original qi.” The literal translation of the character for “vitality” is “high quality qi.” The literal translation of the character meaning “friendly” is “peaceful qi."

Many Different Kinds of Qi

Practitioners of Chinese Medicine and qigong have identified many different kinds of qi. Within the human body there is the qi that we’re born with, called Yuan qi, or ancestral qi. The qi that we absorb during our lives from food, water, air and qigong practice is called Hou tain qi or post-natal qi. The qi that flows at the surface of the body, as a protective sheathe, is called Wei qi or protective qi. Each internal organ also has its own qi/life-force, e.g. Spleen-qi, Lung-qi, Kidney-qi. According to Taoist cosmology, the two most fundamental forms of qi are Yin-qi and Yang-qi - the primordial feminine and masculine energies. Many qigong practices utilize Heaven qi and Earth qi, as well as the qi that emanates specifically from trees, flowers, lakes and mountains.

Balanced & Free-Flowing Qi Health

The fundamental insight of qigong and Chinese Medicine (acupuncture and herbal medicine) is that balanced and free-flowing qi results in health; while stagnant or imbalanced qi leads to disease. This is true not only at the level of the human body, but also in terms of natural landscapes - mountains, rivers, forests - and man-made structures - houses, office-buildings, and parks. In the same way that an acupuncturist diagnoses energetic imbalances, and works to re-establish free-flowing qi in the human body; so does the practitioner of Feng Shui perceive energetic imbalances in natural or man-made landscapes, and then apply various techniques to remedy those imbalances. In both cases, the goal is to establish a more open flow of energy in the particular (internal or external) environment. We can understand Taoist ceremony, also, as being a form of qigong or Feng Shui, since specific actions and arrangements of ritual objects are used to invoke the flow of sacred energy. Like a powerful acupuncture treatment, the successful ritual opens a portal between the human realm and the realms of the spirits, Deities and Immortals.

Feeling the Qi

The capacity to perceive the flow of qi directly - to actually see or feel it - is something that can be cultivated through training in qigong or acupuncture. Like any skill, some people are better at it than others: for some it seems to come “naturally,” for others it’s more of a challenge. Even if it’s not consciously cultivated or acknowledged, most of us can tell the difference between someone who has “great energy” and someone from whom we feel a “bad vibe.” And most of us are able to notice, when we enter a room, whether the atmosphere seems relaxed and uplifted, or tense and heavy. To the extent that we notice such things, we are tuning into the level of qi.

We might be in the habit of perceiving our world in terms of solid shapes and forms. What Taoism teaches is that we can train ourselves to perceive in other ways; and a good place to start is with our own human body. Though we may now experience our body as being rather solid, at a molecular level it is comprised mostly of water – a very fluid substance! And at an atomic level it is 99.99% space – a vast (and infinitely intelligent) emptiness.

As we practice qigong and Inner Alchemy, we cultivate the capacity to perceive at all of these different levels – to feel ourselves and our world as fluid, and as spacious; as well as being filled with apparently-solid forms. As we become more adept in this way, we become aware, directly, of the vibratory nature of all-that-is. Not only do we experience our bodies as being comprised of patterns and flows of qi, but also come to understand that “emotions” and “thoughts” are also forms of energy. These insights give rise then to the potential for newly-powerful and deliciously-creative action within this tremoring world.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
good chapter
LordPeverell chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
you need to say in your summary that this is a bleach crossover because i started reading it and i found out it was a bleach crossover and i hate bleach.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
It is obviously Moka Akashiya. As for your chapter, its good as it is.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
awesome story
YourLaughMakesMeLaugh chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
haha poor ichigo! he got pranked! haha
ken chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Fucking retard you are. In jail because of bringing Sasuke? Really? Do you know what originality means? It was a mission you idiot. He was ordered, so they can't throw him in jail for that, it would make the village look like shit even if everyone already hates Konoha
Phnxfyr1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Can't wait for more
RANMACAT chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
GRATE JOB ON THE CHAPTER.