Reviews for Waiting
Harmony Avery chapter 23 . 10/31
Vivianne AND Rikka Takanashi's adventures.(sweats)Awkward.
Harmony Avery chapter 23 . 10/31
Maybe you can do Vivianne Rikka Takanashi's adventures of SAW, or The Book Of Life, or anything I like.
Harmony Avery chapter 9 . 10/31
Gale:(grabs Harmony and Luna Girl)Listen, you little lesbian snots! No one messes with me! It took a little bit of time and time of money to be rolling in my way.(punches and kicks the whitehead and the brunette)And you aren't gonna stop that!(strangles Luna Girl with a wire)

Luna Girl:(gags)

Harmony:(gasps)LG!

Gale:You ain't messing this up for me! I didn't wanna have to kill you, honey, but you got in the way. I'm never gonna find a sucker like your dad. And as soon as I get this cash, I'm outta here. No one's ever gonna see me around here again!

Harmony:(throws Luna Girl a shard of glass)

Luna Girl:(grabs it and slashes Gale's waist with it)

Gale:(screams in agony)

Luna Girl:(coughs)

Harmony:(helps Luna Girl up and grabs a pipe)

Gale:(groans)(gasps)

Harmony:(ready to hit Gale with a pipe)

Gale:Hey! What are you doing? We're not playing around here!

Luna Girl:(gets on her feet, behind Harmony)

Harmony:(hits Gale with a pipe)DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!(decapitates Gale with it)(drops a pipe)

(Luna Girl and Harmony leave the corpse of a dead Gale)
Harmony Avery chapter 1 . 10/29
Harmony:We still got a whole lot left. So, feel free to take as much as you want, okay?

Gale:(sprays her after Harmony saying "What?")

Harmony:Aaaaah! Oh, my god, it burns! It burns! Oh, my god, what did you do to me?!(gasps after seeing a needle full of drugs Gale was holding and snarls, then grabs her arms and sprays)

Gale:(coughs)

Harmony:Alright, that's it! If you wanna play like that, fine!(turns on taser)Come on, Gale! You're starting to overstay your welcome here, so do it, make a move already! Believe me, if you don't make a move, then I definitely will, you little brat!(kicks the paper and tases Gale's chest)Huh! You like that?(kicks Gale and takes the needle and injects the drug in Gale's right arm)Huh! Teach you to mess with me! Now let's find out what this little drug of yours does to the starling body, purple brat!

Gale:(coughs violently)

Harmony:(laughs)Look at you, you're pathetic! That was too easy! I guess all that's left now for me to do is sit here and watch you die! But, I was so looking forward to torturing you first. I really don't wanna get THAT up. Hey, I'll tell you what. Let's change the stage a little bit! I say we take all this fun we're having down to the torture room!(laughs)Huh?

Gale:(weakly grabs a knife)

Harmony:Well now, it looks like you still have a little bit of strength left in you.(chuckles)I guess it wouldn't be any fun if you didn't. I'm sure I'll enjoy driving the nails through your fingers a lot more if you're struggling during it!

Gale:Sorry, but I'm gonna have to turn you down on that offer. Find someone else to torture.

Harmony:Huh! Now, that's how someone who's the head of the starling family should actually sound. But, I have to wonder just how threatening do you think you can be, Gale, when you can barely stand! If you think you're getting out of this, you're wrong!

Gale:Maybe. But, maybe we have different views on what that means. I can stay here and let you torture me for days and days on end or I could just leave here right now and be done with it!

Harmony:Leave here?(laughs)I dare you to try it!(giggles as she turns on her taser and Gale puts a wood part of the knife on the wall)

Gale:(stabs herself and coughs up blood and gags)

Harmony:(laughs madly)

Gale:(drops knife and dies)

Harmony:(giggles)I won! I did it! I finally took down Gale!(screams gleefully)
Harmony Avery chapter 22 . 10/29
Shmion:Harmony, tell Luna Girl "You have beautiful eyes!"

Harmony:That's good, great idea.(looks at Luna Girl)I have beautiful eyes.

Luna Girl:Uuuh, yeah, okay. Sure. They're very nice.

Shmion:No, her eyes. Her eyes.

Harmony:Your eyes are beautiful, Luna Girl.
Harmony Avery chapter 23 . 10/29
Harmony:Ugh, I knew it! It's sub shit! Sorry, but those pedophile translations never worked on me. Dub is a lot cooler because I only watch English anime.
Harmony Avery chapter 23 . 10/22
Harmony:Sub is fucked up and dub is cooler. Help, anime is beautifully dubbed, but they are running out of puns to translation! Sub version makes no sense at all!
Harmony Avery chapter 1 . 10/22
Dub

Shion:(laughs)Look at you! You're pathetic!
Harmony Avery chapter 9 . 10/22
Harmony:Aww, it's okay, Evil Mion(Shion). Don't cry. IfI was able to permanently fuse you with Good Shion(Mion), You would be her alter ego.(hugs her in a friendship hug)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 9/5/2015
This is amazing
beaniek4 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
I LOVED IT! XD

I really hope you make more! It was so cute, kind, and suspenseful! You're a really good author! XD
MayAnny chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
AWWWW! Sweeeet! *-* A beautiful story!

Great job writing it!
Failhammer chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
I went looking for Higurashi fics a few days ago after finishing the series. I discovered this one through TVTropes recommendations, and I'm glad I did find it. The entire thing was well written and the characters seemed right to me. I physically cringed when Shion started tearing up the bear. Well done.
Sentinel Proxima chapter 23 . 2/18/2011
Beautiful story; the Shion/Satoshi relationship is one of my favourites so it was lovely to see it so well developed. I really liked the fact you made it take time for them to overcome their difficulties and earn their happy ending; that's my favourite kind of story :) and reading this one really warmed my heart.

The narrative tension was also very well handled; when Shion started to show signs of Hinamizawa Syndrome, I didn't know what was going to happen or what kind of ending you were working towards and I was really frightened for her. I'd say this is my favourite Higurashi fanfic that I've read so far.
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 23 . 12/12/2010
dear you is a beautiful song. all of its versions are.

this story was beauiful and heartwarming. shion finally got her happy ending, and satoshi is alive and well. i like how you don't have satoshi automatically obsess over shion. after all, before his coma, he only cared about satoko and met the real shion once or twice. this story could pretty much fit in with higurashi canon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »