Reviews for Waiting
beaniek4 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
I LOVED IT! XD

I really hope you make more! It was so cute, kind, and suspenseful! You're a really good author! XD
MayAnny chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
AWWWW! Sweeeet! *-* A beautiful story!

Great job writing it!
Failhammer chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
I went looking for Higurashi fics a few days ago after finishing the series. I discovered this one through TVTropes recommendations, and I'm glad I did find it. The entire thing was well written and the characters seemed right to me. I physically cringed when Shion started tearing up the bear. Well done.
Sentinel Proxima chapter 23 . 2/18/2011
Beautiful story; the Shion/Satoshi relationship is one of my favourites so it was lovely to see it so well developed. I really liked the fact you made it take time for them to overcome their difficulties and earn their happy ending; that's my favourite kind of story :) and reading this one really warmed my heart.

The narrative tension was also very well handled; when Shion started to show signs of Hinamizawa Syndrome, I didn't know what was going to happen or what kind of ending you were working towards and I was really frightened for her. I'd say this is my favourite Higurashi fanfic that I've read so far.
Fruity-Fruit-Cups chapter 23 . 12/12/2010
dear you is a beautiful song. all of its versions are.

this story was beauiful and heartwarming. shion finally got her happy ending, and satoshi is alive and well. i like how you don't have satoshi automatically obsess over shion. after all, before his coma, he only cared about satoko and met the real shion once or twice. this story could pretty much fit in with higurashi canon.
MissTreason chapter 23 . 11/24/2010
Loved it! It was so adorable

Blushing Aniki chapter 23 . 11/20/2010
There's nothing to say except:

Lovin' this story. 3
maknae123 chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
This is truly an amazing story.

I think the only thing I have to say about it is that, in this chapter, it says that Shion was thinking about her grandmother, and how she was going to kill her, and, while it is alright for her mother to say it, Shion and Mion switched places when they were younger, right before Mion got branded with that demon thingy on her back.

So, the only advice I have to give is that it would have been better if Shion had said something about how her grandmother was going to kill the twin, and then something about how, if she had done that, then she would have been the heir, since she was technically born Mion.

Buuuut, that's just my opinion. Keep up the good work with your writing.
ethertsuki chapter 23 . 3/30/2010
oh my god...its the most beautifull fanfic ive ever read...loved it all, from start to end...

you did a wonderfull job! i just loved it!
RozErika chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I read this like 100 times and i never get tired of it XD

Great job!
Zoken Hirogechi chapter 23 . 2/6/2010
Congrats on finishing the story. It was greatly enjoyed, I assure you. Great ending all around!
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 23 . 2/6/2010
It's over, already? Aw...

Well... it's over well. Shion finally got to move in with Satoshi, and had her baby all right... I kind of wanted to see their wedding, but does the story really need it if things just got better from then?

Nice to see you finish this one, too. Ah, shoot, what am I gonna wait for to update now? ;

Thanks for finishing it.
skywolf666 chapter 23 . 2/6/2010
Ah, is it really done? How surprising and somewhat sad... I really enjoyed this story from start to finish, and it's sad to see it be completed. I know the feeling of finally putting one down to rest, it's never really easy for any author I think. I'm glad you kept with this one, it was most definitely a fun ride to read through. For both Shion and Satoshi.

Also... XD at Rena's baby's first words. I laughed till I nearly cried.

Sky
Lester Wilson chapter 22 . 1/26/2010
It IS almost over, though, right? I hate to see it end...It was, and is, a story that could touch even the coldest of hearts. In my opinion, this is a masterpiece. I wanted to cry so much during the sad moments. Aw, crud...I'm crying right now. It's such a sad story. I really want to ask for a copy of the completed story so I could read it when I had the urge to just read something. This heartwarming story could very well be one of the best I've ever read. So, please, with all due haste, finish this glorious work.
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 1/20/2010