Reviews for PenPen's Pent up Predicament
Iuvenal chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Cute and funny. A great one-shot.
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oh My God! Shinji is the real Craigslist killer!(Enough time has passed since Philip Markoff's suicide beside he clearly did it.) Now beyond that this was a good story and I loved reference to Mana Kirishima.
Some1Else chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was decent. I thought this was going to be centered on Pen Pen. Shinji must have been feeling better than usual to exert the level of confidence he displayed in this story. I liked the narrative. It was a little more refreshing than it is in other stories told in the first person perspective. Asuka is more trouble than she's worth, but you made the pairing work quite well for the purpose of this fic. Great characterization and such.

The best part of the story had to be where Shinji was wondering if he had been stood up. Aside from that, Asuka's unpredictable behavior was fun to watch. It's a shame that the review count for this story is so low when it's so easy to read.

Good work.
LordLoverDuck chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i like it :D
harukohaha chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I like it. Simple but written well enough. Kudos for using the penguin. Original and unique.
Fresh C chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This story was likable enough to read all the way through, so kudos on there are certain things about it that stop me from taking it seriously.

Like using the phrase "how come" as opposed to "why". Stuff like that annoys me a bit, though it's not a deal breaker.

Also Shinji's characterization was off in parts. Him planning a picnic for Asuka is off the mark as he is quite possibly the least pro-active character in existence. Well, maybe not... but he isn't likely to make such a bold move unless he was sure it would work. My main problem with this characterization is that earlier in the story you show him agonizing over what to do on a date, but then suddenly he becomes much smoother when he's with Asuka. It's kind of inconsistent, even if you say the date gave him a bit more confidence.

In any case I liked the story for the most part. Nothing too outlandishly original here, but still a fun read.
Darren Alston chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Yes, there is an erotic section for penguins on Craigslist. You just have to pick the correct city.