Reviews for Paper in Fire
luluhrh chapter 31 . 11/24/2014
it's cute. adorable!

Mustang is an ass. . . and no one is surprised. XD well written!
Lyson chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Uuuuugh. Why is Ed always the sad insecure pathetic desperate needy type in RoyEd fan girl stories...why... what is the matter with...ugh. I try so hard not to review, I try so hard... and I just can't...ugh... the content just gets so bad...

-takes a deep breath-

Ok, I'm closing this story now...I just can't...read this...crap...

I tried not to review, I swear. I got this far.
Sigh

... Lyson
DreamKaskade chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
Bloodwar recommended I come read this in her shout out of you and I'm really glad I did. (: it was an emotional roller coaster reading this and I wanted to choke Roy a couple times and cry for Edward. /: it was an amazing read. I think it took me a day and a half haha.
Inu Tashiro p chapter 29 . 8/11/2014
I loved this :)
soer chapter 31 . 6/26/2014
An incredible read! Straight to the plot right from the start.
Toolazttologin chapter 31 . 6/24/2014
Oh my gosh...
Marry me? XD
Xmazt chapter 31 . 5/31/2014
Why should I find this story just yesterday!? You're a prefect story teller. I enjoy this storyXDDD When Ed felt hurt and despair, his pain hurt me as well. You don't know how much I was moved at Ed's asking "what took you so long" in the mine and Roy's saying "how could he have no idea he's beautiful?" Having endured so much, Ed definitely deserved happiness, so did Roy. Thank you for giving a happy ending for them;-)
I don't think you made Al OC actually. I do think he would be that mad when it comes to Ed's getting hurt even though he always appeared calm and gentle.
Love this story! And looking forward to your new work if possibleXD
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 31 . 3/1/2014
love it
Sentimentalstories chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
Aww, I hate to see Edward so... so... pained... I hope things turn out well for him!
BeyondMyReach chapter 31 . 2/18/2014
omg. I was hooked from the summary to the end. Love. Absolutely love. You got their characters down to the T and I love the way things turned out. Mustang was such a bastard in the beginning (but so like himself in his manipulative, 'I only care about my political position' way) that I was so happy when Ed refused to get back with him. Lol. That was evil of me but payback.
Sigh. Ed is all grown up now. I love how Ed is mature enough to admit that not all the blame fell should fall on Roy, even though I still think he is a bastard, since it takes two to tango.
Al gave me a mix feeling here, since he did feel a little ooc with his attitude towards Roy and stuff, but understandably so. I think you got his relationship with Ed down tho. The Elric brothers only care about each other's happiness.
Maes and Roy's interaction is interesting as well. I love Maes his comment about how he didn't just marry Gracias for her amazing good looks.
Anyway, thank you for writing :)
Sailor Tralfamadore chapter 31 . 1/21/2014
God, this is so good! Maybe even better than "In a Dream, I Saw", which I already love to pieces. Originally I would skip ahead to where Roy realizes he loves Ed since I thought I couldn't take the chapters and chapters of Roy being a jerk to Ed, but boy, was I wrong. It's so much better with the full context! Anyway, keep writing awesome stuff about RoyEd, and you should give this more sequels! (I like the one with Winry but would really like to see more!)
untiemypants chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
I love this so much. I mean the story has been good from the start but I love the little mini conversations at the end with Roy saying just a few words to Ed and I just...uh...love this so much (again)
untiemypants chapter 24 . 11/21/2013
I started reading this like 2 months ago and I absolutely adore it and I've been so long for this moment right here at the end! Amazing fantastic job
MercyDragon264 chapter 31 . 8/21/2013
You know... because I have ADD, once I get bored with a story I read the last chapter and find it utterly boring and can't bring myself to go back and read what I've missed. No clue why but your the first story that I've managed to go back and read everything I've missed... I like the story very much - as shown by going back and finishing it after reading the ending. All of your spelling and grammar are good, you stuck to the plot line - something I haven't been able to do because of aforementioned ADD - your summary makes people curious to read and you don't lay everything out all at once and you put I nice edge in with the few flashbacks. If I was an English teacher grading this, you would've gotten an A which I hardly give - most stories end up being b to a-. So keep working on your writing because you're good.
DreamWarrior15 chapter 31 . 8/3/2013
it took me two days to read ur story...i loved it so much! it was different from other male on male stories i have read..it was actually more about the romance and love then the sex and lust. thank u!