Reviews for Paper in Fire
bunny chan chapter 31 . 2/12
love love love this fic! kind of was wishing we'd get a lemon haha but the story really doesn't need one to be super awesomeeee
bunny chan chapter 27 . 2/12
:DDDDD
bunny chan chapter 20 . 2/12
yay! Mustang finally figured it out :3
bunny chan chapter 19 . 2/12
haha i love the team dynamic between the crew... Riza's right i'm sure that the whole office basically knows what's up. hopefully kain can help ed with a bit of a confidence boost
bunny chan chapter 18 . 2/12
awwwww Mustang stepping up his gameeee
bunny chan chapter 17 . 2/12
yo this fic is dope. so true to character, and covers a lot of ground at a really good pace
Chris Bran Norling chapter 31 . 1/15
Seven years since I first read this fic and man do I still adore it on every read-through.
The characters are very believable and the situation is also.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2016
Wow! i absolutely loved that!
great work!

the plot was very interesting and always made me think "i need to turn the page! no time to leave a comment!"

you are truly great at writing emotions it your storys, i hope you keep writing fma fics! because i'll keep loving them :3

-ZeyTheFox-
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Oh! this is getting good OvO

i actually seen this fic a while back...but sadly didn't read it then:[ i think the description is a bit short, i know this fic has been out for a long time...but maybe it would be a good idea to give a better/longer description.
just a suggestion. i would hate for people to pass by this fic (like i did once) simply because they didn't know if sounded good or not.

anyway! looks amazing so far! im going to finish reading now!

-ZeyTheFox-
Guest chapter 31 . 11/13/2016
Nice how you framed the narrative with each person arriving home, and a phone call. Using a similar format to frame the differences, and the progression of the story from start to finish is really cool. Congrats on a really great story, twas quite engaging and a fun read.
Selenity84 chapter 31 . 7/12/2016
I loved this story :)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 31 . 7/4/2016
This was pretty good and I like the ending. Especially the fact that Ed went ahead with opening his own business.
Mental Incapacity And Unhinged chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
Pretty story. And I'm not a big fan of Royed .
Loved it . You did a good job and you should feel good d(~)b
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 31 . 3/24/2016
This was the first story I have read in the FMA fandom and I really enjoyed it! Great writing and characterization!
Rei Kiri chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Oh god I forgot just how much I liked your writing style. I went through four chapters without even noticing... I absolutely love this! Right now I'm a little sad for Ed but I know you - you gonna make things right and make them both suffer real good on the process, just like I like it ;) Roy is such a... Roy. I couldn't help but mutter 'bastard' through it almost every time he talked XD I stopped at a real cliff hanger there, so I get excited about reading the next (four? lol) chapter for tomorrow! honestly can't wait (wanna bet if I break and read it before tomorrow? 'cuz I think you might win that bet...)
Love as always!