Reviews for Hold Me Now It's My Turn
i love hanabusa chapter 1 . 2/19
THIS IS A GREAT FANFIC! LOVE IT SO MUCH!
BleedingJoyfulInsanity chapter 1 . 1/16
Awesome! Please keep up the good woek! Thank you so much for this fic!
kuroh chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
hai there i hope zero be uke in this story but i like it thank you :-)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
i hope zero be uke in this story but i like it thank you :-)
LadyMardore chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
I CRIED SO MUCH AT THIS STORY. I READ IT YEARS AGO BUT NEEDED TO READ IT AGAIN FROM THE STRONG URGES, LUCKY I WAS TO FORGET MOST OF IT SO IT WOULD FEEL NEW AGAIN. BEST ZEROxKANAME STORY EVER!
YooDidii chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
*Silent squeals*
...
...
*cough*
'Kay, I'm calming down now...

I love this fic and I adores this couple, It's difficult to find VK fics with Zero as a Seme and Kaname as an Uke, I love KanameZero too, but I prefer ZeroKaname, so I'm glad that I found this fic :)

And.. maybe it's a little weird, but I think the one who gave the most support for this couple was... The voices in Zero's head ha ha hha
I wanna high five with him/her/them(?) Yeah, right... as if the Voices can do high five :P

When I read this, I felt happy, a bit mellow and sometimes I can't stop my fangirl giggles
Thank you so much for wrote this beautiful story

N.B: Sorry for my english Keep writing!
CitrusFlag chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
The voice in Zero's head is definitely my favorite character XD
Nocompass chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
I think I am in danger of becoming seriously addicted to your stories... It's kind of hard to find the right words for this, but I think you're one of the most talented writers around! The way you writes just makes me loose myself in your amazing world. The way you can both make me wanna laugh out loud(that little voice, it's awesome and made me laugh SO hard) and cry and just wanna cuddle Kaname to my chest and tell him everything is going to be alright is simply marvellous. So, what I really wanted to say is, keep writing because you've got an amazing talent! :D
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Ariadna chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Oh my, my heart is breaking... those last lines! "Please don't be angry with me, Zero. I only get aroused because I love you..." oh no, I'm too sad right now... he gets aroused for a reason totally beautiful and Zero doesn't knows it! or worst... doesn't accepts it... I understand it could be hard for him because it's a new feeling and all... but oh god, he's hurting Kaname in the process... I'm honestly too sad to be annoyed but I hope things get better for them..
Inukyou chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
Thanks for another great chapter. I'm enjoying the story immensely.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
Kaname is 11,000 not 50 O.o
Airy89 chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
Such a wonderful fic
wuess chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
I stumbled on this story and truthfully have never watched or read anything on the real VK story(nt to mention have never really liked vampire stories) yet this story pulled me into a whole new world. I didn't want to leave. I lived every breath n stolen moment with kaname, felt every frustration, fell in love for the first time and again and again...in short yengirl u are an exquisite storyteller. I love ur work.
MeMo.Hime chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
You really set me out to the moon with this spectacular & fascinating story
And I can say it one more time that you are amazing to capture our heart & mind with this fanfic

I loved their personality, and how it developed to have this perfect image of Z&K

I enjoyed your story to the full.. And I'm excited to read more of your fanfic

Simply beautiful
syrekx chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
Aww this story is soo cute! And I love the way you portray Kaname, he's just adorable! Can't wait for more Kaname x Zero
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »