Reviews for Hold Me Now It's My Turn
Nocompass chapter 30 . 4/17
I think I am in danger of becoming seriously addicted to your stories... It's kind of hard to find the right words for this, but I think you're one of the most talented writers around! The way you writes just makes me loose myself in your amazing world. The way you can both make me wanna laugh out loud(that little voice, it's awesome and made me laugh SO hard) and cry and just wanna cuddle Kaname to my chest and tell him everything is going to be alright is simply marvellous. So, what I really wanted to say is, keep writing because you've got an amazing talent! :D
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Ariadna chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Oh my, my heart is breaking... those last lines! "Please don't be angry with me, Zero. I only get aroused because I love you..." oh no, I'm too sad right now... he gets aroused for a reason totally beautiful and Zero doesn't knows it! or worst... doesn't accepts it... I understand it could be hard for him because it's a new feeling and all... but oh god, he's hurting Kaname in the process... I'm honestly too sad to be annoyed but I hope things get better for them..
Inukyou chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
Thanks for another great chapter. I'm enjoying the story immensely.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
Kaname is 11,000 not 50 O.o
Airy89 chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
Such a wonderful fic
wuess chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
I stumbled on this story and truthfully have never watched or read anything on the real VK story(nt to mention have never really liked vampire stories) yet this story pulled me into a whole new world. I didn't want to leave. I lived every breath n stolen moment with kaname, felt every frustration, fell in love for the first time and again and again...in short yengirl u are an exquisite storyteller. I love ur work.
MeMo.Hime chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
You really set me out to the moon with this spectacular & fascinating story
And I can say it one more time that you are amazing to capture our heart & mind with this fanfic

I loved their personality, and how it developed to have this perfect image of Z&K

I enjoyed your story to the full.. And I'm excited to read more of your fanfic

Simply beautiful
syrekx chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
Aww this story is soo cute! And I love the way you portray Kaname, he's just adorable! Can't wait for more Kaname x Zero
Angel midlight chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
omg ur one of the best writers I've read on this site ur completely awesome and have a great gift :D
vampireXgirl13X chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
Just . . . just . . . . THE FEELS, MAN! So many feels! TTwTT I loved this story so much! Just, omigod, I cried and laughed at it so many times XD I also was on the edge of my seat at the end of every chapter lol. Loved every minute of it, dearie! /_
Anno chapter 30 . 5/26/2013
I kinda really want to see kaname bite zero any chance you will make it happen?
Christian.SIMC chapter 30 . 5/18/2013
(( Fan girl squealing - OMG! This was such a good story...Throwing skittles in air... Clasping the sheets... heart fluttering.))
Thank you so much, I loved the story line.
phoenixlight0314 chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
i love happy ending so thank you
phoenixlight0314 chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
it's really well written.
dulce.quote chapter 30 . 5/5/2013
I can't describe how beautiful and wonderful your story was... It left me wanting more I absolutely fell in love with it. Even though I am a KaZe fanin this story I thought Kaname was (as Zero would say) really bedable :3 so thank you for taking the time to write this I absolutely enjoyed it. Thank you very much and keep on writing.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »