Reviews for Hold Me Now It's My Turn
I loved this story! I wish you had Kaname bite Zero so they could conplete their bond fully. Besides that everything was spectacular! Well done!
Wolf'sVine chapter 30 . 3/13
This is a bittersweet fic. Cuz... Kaname could only have what his heart yearned for because Yuuki passed away... and Zero struggled so hard between his grief for his beloved wife and his newfound, spiraling feelings for Kaname. Talk about confusing! And, I'm pretty sure I almost cried when it was found out just how long Kaname was in love with Zero, pining for what his sister had and so damn lonely that I wanted to wrap him in a blanket and hug him! I'm also very curious about what that 'inner' voice that's always annoying Zero? Hey, while I've been reading this, I got a vibe that... maybe Zero's feelings didn't just spring up after Yuuki died, but that maybe a part of his heart already loved Kaname, but was locked away unconsciously to save everyone the heartache. The reason I got this vibe is cuz... the feelings Zero had for Kaname felt like they weren't new. More than anything, it felt like the wool was being pulled from himself and that 'inner voice' was a guide... or something. Does that make any sense? My absolute favorite of Zero's kids is Yuko. She's a sweetheart! Although, Ichiru and Isami is pretty cool too. I'm really glad that Zero and Kaname are happy and living a blissful life together! I don't like the allusion that Zero is gonna leave Kaname one day... but it's a fact that Kaname will live longer than Zero cuz he's a pureblood. A really, really sad one, though! I much prefer the idea that Zero and Kaname living happily together for the rest of their lives! And... I wonder how beautiful Kaname's babies would be? I know it's a random thought, but when I read the longing that he had for kids of his own... well, I just wondered. I'm just really happy that I read this fic!
MollyMuffinHead chapter 27 . 10/2/2017
That was beautiful. Sweet, hot, intimate, lovely, honest, fresh, fluffy, well-balanced, and well-paced. I could easily picture it and I'm still shaking. Beautiful.
A big fan chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Let me just say this: I don't even go on EVER for the past couple of years. Nowadays I just stick to AO3 because the website has a better tagging system.

But once in a while, the only thing that pulled me back is because of this fic. I remember reading it years ago but it always amazes me how amazingly written this is. Like I've read a bunch of really good fics but this one has a special place within my heart. The slowburn, the pining and th angst... it's perfect and it completely influenced my taste! So whenever I read a fic, I'm always like "Ah, if only they did it how you wrote it."

Honestly, this fic has ruined me. Only gripe about it that I have now (compared to when I was a teen) was how feminine you make Kaname to be at times. But I guess that can be overlook because this fic is a product of its time and people can have their own headcanon about these things. . I still really love the fic regardless.

You'll probably never read this but just bear in mind that's your piece of writing will always be remembered fondly by me.
werwolf-yasya chapter 30 . 2/28/2017
I love this work, than author.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
"Kaname, can I... touch you?" *reads it* WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? ZERO! DAMN *eyes popping out of sockets* that's a yaoi ffn for u
Seirenn chapter 30 . 9/22/2016
J'aime trop l'histoire!

Trop magnifique serieux, c'est la deuxième que je la lis et j'adore!

Merci
lillylee519 chapter 30 . 6/28/2015
Aww I'm so glad it had a happy ending! Loved this story you did an amazing job, couldn't put it down! One of those stay up till 6am and have an oh shit moment when the birds start singing and I haven't been to sleep yet. :)
lillylee519 chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
Wow... Chapter 13 of 30 and I don't know if I can go on. I want to cry, this is so heartbreakingly depressing. Poor Kaname! Oh God, this is sad. Beautifully brilliant, but sad.
i love hanabusa chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
THIS IS A GREAT FANFIC! LOVE IT SO MUCH!
ChocolateLover456 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Awesome! Please keep up the good woek! Thank you so much for this fic!
kuroh chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
hai there i hope zero be uke in this story but i like it thank you :-)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/3/2014
i hope zero be uke in this story but i like it thank you :-)
LadyMardore chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
I CRIED SO MUCH AT THIS STORY. I READ IT YEARS AGO BUT NEEDED TO READ IT AGAIN FROM THE STRONG URGES, LUCKY I WAS TO FORGET MOST OF IT SO IT WOULD FEEL NEW AGAIN. BEST ZEROxKANAME STORY EVER!
YooDidii chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
*Silent squeals*
...
...
*cough*
'Kay, I'm calming down now...

I love this fic and I adores this couple, It's difficult to find VK fics with Zero as a Seme and Kaname as an Uke, I love KanameZero too, but I prefer ZeroKaname, so I'm glad that I found this fic :)

And.. maybe it's a little weird, but I think the one who gave the most support for this couple was... The voices in Zero's head ha ha hha
I wanna high five with him/her/them(?) Yeah, right... as if the Voices can do high five :P

When I read this, I felt happy, a bit mellow and sometimes I can't stop my fangirl giggles
Thank you so much for wrote this beautiful story

N.B: Sorry for my english Keep writing!
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »