Reviews for Forever Teens
Spawn chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
I thought this was cute. I could picture Alice being excited for the holidays, and Rosalie being bitchy. I enjoy their sibling relationship. It sucked that Rosalie left Alice alone to do the baking when she knew her sister didn't have the slightest idea how to bake. I laughed at loud at Alice's attempts.

Esme should know that threatening a spanking only works if you actually follow through with it, and a single swat doesn't count. Given her past, I can see why Rosalie hates the holidays and humans. I'm glad that Esme got to the heart of the matter and helped sooth her daughter.

I enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it.
Spawn chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Emmett is a bad influence helping Alice get out of class lol. I'm with Alice, I hated gym class. Rosalie was trying to behave and got dragged into Alice's evil plans anyway. I'm glad that she didn't get in trouble for it. It seems Esme has a bit of an evil streak as well in figuring out punishments for her kids. No one like the spit on a handkerchief but in public. Even when losing, Alice wins.
Spawn chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Candy striping? That's harsh. Alice seemed to be good at it, but Rose is definitely not a people person. That old man was a pervert. I don't blame Rose for smacking him. I laughed out loud at Alice "petting" the babies. I can't say I blame them, babies are cute, though Daddy wasn't please with them.
Spawn chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Damn, Alice and Rosalie have evil little minds. They worked those boys like professionals. I felt bad for the boys. They thought they were helping two girls in need when in fact they were being scammed. Esme is scary when she's pissed.
Spawn chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Aw, sisterly bonding. Poor Esme. It's embarrassing when your kids fight in public. I think the girls got off light with the grounding. I laughed out loud at Esme smacking Alice's hand when she tried to reach for her sweater. She should have followed through with her threat to spank them. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
like it. mother daughter relationship ;)
gracattack chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
aaaawwwww

loved it

great story

!

GRACE
Bornlovingwriting chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Your latest story thorns? ... wait dont think I have read that one yet ... tehe

Anyhow loved this one. Thought read it as christmas in november so is kinda wintery.

Bornlovingwriting chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Personalised gym atire. Oh how I miss those days. lol

Bornlovingwriting chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
"sick people make me feel sick"

I love it! ... Its true though ... power of negative thinking and all that.

Bornlovingwriting chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Aww if your going to go boys to buy you stuff then you have to be more subtle with it. *Sigh* so much to learn.

lol

Bornlovingwriting chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
lol It is a whole new perspective to see them as younger. I have not read a twilight story like that before.

Esme deserves a medal.

greysfanhp chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Christmas is my favorite season! Alice in the kitchen, I sight interesting to watch.

Kudos on the great story, it made me laugh a lot!
greysfanhp chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
I was laughing so hard at the Big Mac joke. Poor Carlisle having to keave work and all, and then having to deal with the nurses, but it was for the greater good!
greysfanhp chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Poor old dude! But he kinda deserved it for being a pervet, he should have known best... it's Rose we're talking about.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »