Reviews for Foreman & Tyler
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 3/2
Fun.
NabikiB chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I just found it, but yeah, this is a case where more is ever so much better. I'll need to get a few things together...based on the published date.

Let's see...firewood, a large iron kettle, pitch...lots of blank torches for lighting once the pitch is melted and they've been dipped in a few times...layers are important for firebrands, after all...what else? Oh, yes, must not forget the pitchforks...must stock up on those...shotguns. Lots of buckshot...
orangeowlgirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
LOVE this! The idea of Rose and Susan meeting makes me fangirl so hard! Also, the spelling and grammar is really good, but I'm slightly confused about Ianto, like if it's just the parallel universe version of him? But this is AMAZING! Please update!
peoples chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Daleks. She had to say daleks. Now its gonna be daleks.
jenn008 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Update soon!
Eyrion chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I would love to read more of this! Unlikely, but still. :-)
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awwww! I love this! I really hope you continue it soon. It would be very interesting to see how Susan and Rose work out how to get back and the Doctor's reactiln to her!
viressiel chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is brilliant! I would dearly love to see some more. *puppy eyes*
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I and about 98 other people would dearly like to see you finish this... I know it's been like 4 years but a girl can always hope, right?
Great start, great idea, and great writing. I love it.
-kaitie
dragorider93 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
sequel please
A Girl of Many Fandoms 88 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I like this please continue! Please!
Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
GAH! WHY IS THERE NOT MORE OF THIS?! I REALLY wanna read the zany adventures of Foreman and Tyler! They would have a BLAST hanging out together, and protecting the Earth would be a cinch! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Lovely idea! If you hadn't already begun it, I'd wanna write it!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Yes! Susan lived! And met Rose, and they're getting along great! I wonder how Rose reacted to Susan being his granddaughter. Please update! I would love you forever!
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh, do continue... PLEASE please please please please!
MissySelenity chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love this, hope you continue it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »