Reviews for Star Crossed
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aww. Well it would have been interesting to see Sasuke lose Ino to Suigetsu. I'd like to read a oneshot where he gets upset about that.
AlmightySteelShoe chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow cool! I want to read more of this one! D
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Yaaay! Fellow SuiXIno fan! :D I absolutley loved this! I love Sui-Sui too :3 Hes just adorable and funny :D Ino and Suigetsu fo' life! :D Thanks for writing this :) Makes me so happy and makes me more confident about my SuigetsuXIno fanfic I'm gonna be writing soon :3
F0llenAngel chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This story was simply amazing! i have fell in love with this couple!
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wow that litle story is cool.. Im surprised that someone found a way to write such a beautiful romantic scene with suigetsu and ino.. I never could imagine that couple, cause theres no real connection between them- in my opinion- but you changed it with this little oneshot.. great job
inukikshikainoichihime chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
i love this hot!
Kaori-sama chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow! It was awesome! I loved it! I love Ino, and sometimes i think Suigetsu so cute :3 I just think the pair two days ago and now I loved them!

Poor Suigetsu, he was trying to take Ino with him U_U but he didn

I hope to read more or your stories! Bye!
Nije vazno chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
What an interesting pairing... I love this guys! And, Jesus, you're the best writer in the entire fanfiction site! An, I mean, REALLY the best! I know, because I'm usually too lazy to write a review, but I like your stories SO much, that I have to review! Ino's amazing, so is Sasuke, so is Neji, so is Kiba, so is Suigetsu! I mean, they're my favorite characters, my favorite pairings... And you always manage to make an amazing, interesting fan fiction without OCCness! Hell... Write more! Please! I'll beg on my knees if I have to!
YFate chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Interesting. Look forward to more.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wow. I support that pairing now.

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, out.