Reviews for The First Conversation
Z chapter 5 . 12/8/2019
You have to finish this it was just getting good please finish it.
nblkolt chapter 7 . 2/12/2018
This is the best gargoyle story I have ever read! Everyone is perfectly in character and I can picture everything happening as easily as watching the show! I am so happy you shared this! I hope you feel inspired to continue it one day!
Jace Blackheart chapter 7 . 1/25/2018
DeathBeNoMore chapter 7 . 1/15/2018
Would love to see this story continued.
BethanyTheStar chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
Damnit! This was so good and it ended so fast! :( *Cries* need more more more lol
DeathBeNoMore chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Nooooooo! I need more! this was wonderfully written!
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
This whole this thing wants my heart
Phoenixarrow chapter 6 . 1/18/2017
I know it has been a long time, but is there any chance you would consider continuing this story? It is one of the best Goliath/Elisa Fanfictions out there.
- Your Faithful Reader, Phoenixarrow
Lin chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Just wanted to say this is an AMAZING work- all the characters are in character. I loved the scene when Elisa goes to her parents for advice, and the slight jealousy Diane feels at the closeness between her husband and her daughter- I got that sense too after watching "Mark of the Panther" and "Cloud Fathers". I must also give you credit for the love scenes- they were certainly... attention grabbing, but tasteful. :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2016
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
Coquine chapter 7 . 1/11/2016
AAUUUGH every time I re-read this I am SO DESPERATE to know what happens when elisa comes back. Is she bringing her family? Is her romantic gesture to "make her claim" of Goliath before their clan? I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!1!11!
Shadowgarg chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I miss your stories! You were truly one of the best! I've been itching for your return. Please please don't leave us hanging. It's so cruel. You capture the characters so incredibly perfectly. Please return to us and gift us with more tales.
agenais chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Please please please I need more of your stories. While abduction is the most in need of updating this story also deserves to live again. I enjoy you unique spin on Elisa and goliath getting started. Please.
DarkFay chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
I am enjoying this story immensely! I'll keep hoping you can update it soon. Thanks!