Reviews for The First Conversation
Lin chapter 1 . 9/18
Just wanted to say this is an AMAZING work- all the characters are in character. I loved the scene when Elisa goes to her parents for advice, and the slight jealousy Diane feels at the closeness between her husband and her daughter- I got that sense too after watching "Mark of the Panther" and "Cloud Fathers". I must also give you credit for the love scenes- they were certainly... attention grabbing, but tasteful. :-)
More please
More please
Coquine chapter 7 . 1/11
AAUUUGH every time I re-read this I am SO DESPERATE to know what happens when elisa comes back. Is she bringing her family? Is her romantic gesture to "make her claim" of Goliath before their clan? I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!1!11!
Shadowgarg chapter 1 . 1/13
I miss your stories! You were truly one of the best! I've been itching for your return. Please please don't leave us hanging. It's so cruel. You capture the characters so incredibly perfectly. Please return to us and gift us with more tales.
agenais chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Please please please I need more of your stories. While abduction is the most in need of updating this story also deserves to live again. I enjoy you unique spin on Elisa and goliath getting started. Please.
DarkFay chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
I am enjoying this story immensely! I'll keep hoping you can update it soon. Thanks!
Kotomi chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
This is my absolute favorite fanfiction of Goliath and Elisa. It is so well written and the caracters are so natural. I am very sad that you chose to abandon this story. :(
FeatherArtist chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Oh, boy. I see it's been a couple of years since this was updated? LOL. Could you find it in your heart to give another chapter or 7 a go? This is so interesting :D
Ashes2 chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Will you please update soon? I check this every few months to see where you're at. I know real life is a thing we all have to deal with and I'm more than sympathetic. It would be nice to now if you're still continuing this fic.
SexyVampires4all chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
More! More!
DesiringPirates chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
Are you gonna update?
NybCR chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Wow - the emotions are so intense, I'm completely on the edge of my seat reading this. You've kept all of their characterizations spot on, along with the many layers and subtleties of Goliath and Elisa's relation and situation. Bravo!
K.C chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Aaaertghh. This is so well-written! I wish you would continue. Beautiful piece.
AkumakoRonso chapter 7 . 9/7/2014