Reviews for The First Conversation
agenais chapter 7 . 10/3
Please please please I need more of your stories. While abduction is the most in need of updating this story also deserves to live again. I enjoy you unique spin on Elisa and goliath getting started. Please.
DarkFay chapter 7 . 7/20
I am enjoying this story immensely! I'll keep hoping you can update it soon. Thanks!
Kotomi chapter 7 . 6/8
This is my absolute favorite fanfiction of Goliath and Elisa. It is so well written and the caracters are so natural. I am very sad that you chose to abandon this story. :(
FeatherArtist chapter 7 . 4/4
Oh, boy. I see it's been a couple of years since this was updated? LOL. Could you find it in your heart to give another chapter or 7 a go? This is so interesting :D
Ashes2 chapter 7 . 2/21
Will you please update soon? I check this every few months to see where you're at. I know real life is a thing we all have to deal with and I'm more than sympathetic. It would be nice to now if you're still continuing this fic.
SexyVampires4all chapter 7 . 1/22
More! More!
DesiringPirates chapter 7 . 1/17
Are you gonna update?
NybCR chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Wow - the emotions are so intense, I'm completely on the edge of my seat reading this. You've kept all of their characterizations spot on, along with the many layers and subtleties of Goliath and Elisa's relation and situation. Bravo!
K.C chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Aaaertghh. This is so well-written! I wish you would continue. Beautiful piece.
AkumakoRonso chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Update due soon, y/y?
nivael chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
what a relief!
i love the way you describe goliath! a deadly beast with a caring, gentle heart and the soul of a poet! i can hardly imagine the skill it needs for one to handle such a complex character...

please go on writing! i would really mean a lot to me.
and surely to all your other loyal readers!
nivael chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
i hope this talk somehow helped her.
she loves goliath, she should stop thinking so much ;-)
nivael chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
oh no! come on!
what a horrible turn of events is this?!
you really driving me crazy ;-)
nivael chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
why?! XD
nivael chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Sooooo sweet!
i love you style! no one writes better stories in this fandom!
seriously! 3