Reviews for Courage the Cowardly Dog JR
LVCruger3 chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
Awesome story
Nine90 chapter 33 . 2/6/2014
Please update, you want ideas, I'll give you BUT PLEASE OH PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP, UPDATE!
unknown chapter 33 . 1/4/2014
how about the daughter of the chicken from outer space or the wife of the chicken from outer space.
Breana chapter 33 . 11/21/2013
Maybe next chapter you could do a crossover with regular Show
Breana chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
I bet 1,000 bucks that Edna wins
crystal mitchum chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Billy is afraid of clowns. Is that where you got that from?
crystal mitchum chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
I was once played by my mother. She said that when she and nanny were at Taco Bell a boy wanted a dog and my mom gave her to him to keep. I was mad. Turns out she was at nannys house, and my mom made me so mad, but i was happy at the same time. Never play like that with a lonely 15 year old.
crystal mitchum chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
That man makes cats look bad. I have three cats, and a kitten. They only play with my dog baby. But i will take over for good.
crystal mitchum chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I'me hoping to take over the world. The world of kids or grown ups who cant see and are in need of brealle.
crystal mitchum chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Do you want to hug my tedy named Graisy?
crystal mitchum chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
May my mom cut your hair?
crystal mitchum chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Where moles.
Domb and stupid.
Likes to eat bunny rabits.
kendramccormick chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
There may be a lot of references I don't get, but I like this! You've certainly created some interesting characters. I can't list everything I like about this story, because that would be too long, but some things I liked were Gail as the name of the Storm Goddess, the dogs playing poker, and the Killer Sisters' punishment, plus I'm a huge fan of Batman. Can the Hunchback of Nowhere make an appearance? Happy Halloween!
crystal mitchum chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
ruff ruff ruffruffruffurff
crystal mitchum chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Right now my dog is trying to get my yownger causens