Reviews for The Hardest Wait
Acciosonicsword chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
emach10 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Haha loved the ending!...well I loved the whole story, but wasn't expecting the ending.
allaboardthesnogbox chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
so touching and sad, really good story and narraration!

Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I reviewed this on another site but I really wanted to review it here too because, well its kind of nice to review things :D

It really shows you put a lot of care into this and into your writing in general, that's what I can say about this as a main thing-even when the writing isn't its strongest, it shows you've taken a lot of time to really try and to try and keep the characters in character while making your own story.

That's not only hard to do...but rarely done in fan fiction.

Keep it up
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Yes! Finally the reunion I was waiting for :) I love that you were able to make it so real, but still romantic and a bit light hearted. Excellent work :)
VanessaWolfie101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great ending and love the story. Just plain love it ...
thedadof4 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i have read most of your storys , i like them .. keep up the good work
clare23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
great story
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was good. I loved it! (:
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Such weariness and heartache comes through in Ginny's thoughts and actions, but the hope is always there, and finally it gets to burst free. I loved it.

One question. You wrote:

". . .but despite what everyone had said, she could wait to see him."

Was that really what you meant? Shouldn't that be ". . .she couldn't wait to see him."?

J chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
The perfect joining of the two stories.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
so much love

ah, this was BEAUTIFUL

Number27 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Once again you continue to improve your writing skill and prove that you are the best Harry/Ginny writer out there!
weaslette chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
so glad you wrote this - i love the other two stories it links to.
huge ginny weaslry fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2009