Reviews for Transform and Transcend
Fireworks chapter 13 . 4/29
I have to say this is one of the most amazing fanfiction I read I just think this was mind blowing your so highly skilled in detail when your writing and you had such an amazing plot all the way through.

The ending really suits this story and for me it's bittersweet I don't mind SariXBee but when you read this all the way though Focusing on one main couple you can't help but think MAYBE they could still be together but no because like you say not all story's end happily. Sucks.

I know it's been quite a few years since u wrote this but weather your still not got the time to write a full-plan squeal for this story on here or your dead...or don't like writing no more...I would love for the squeal to be posted on here (even so I will still read from your live Journal) to see what's the next chapter will bring for NuProwl and the other Autobots.

Sorry for the long review (witch I hope u get to see because like I said its been a few years since u finshed this story and I don't know if people still review this much) but I just had so much to say about this story Thanks for the amazing story.

- Fireworks
Fireworks chapter 7 . 4/29
That's one hell of a shocking swerve, seeing the corrupt Autobots screw over Megatron and the Decepticons. But its not out of character them to act like that. Sentinel was always a jerk, and Magnus wasn't too much better, even if he was okay with Optimus. Sucks for Earth though, with Unicron about to tear the place a new one and nobody able to stop him.
Fireworks chapter 2 . 4/29
Already two chapters in and I'm hooked.
TheGobblewonker chapter 13 . 4/29
The way you ended it is so sad, yet so good.
Heart of the Demons chapter 13 . 4/29
I liked this fic a whole lot. The story and characters felt so rooted in reality, seemed beyond the "toyetic" nature of the "Transformers" franchise as a whole. I've seen "Transformers: Animated," and I feel a lot more could've been done with it if it continued. Again, you did pretty fantastic with this fic.
The Worst Kind of Monster chapter 13 . 2/1
Easily one of my favorite incarnations of the classic franchise. Just short of Prime and slightly above the film series. And you do wonder to both expand upon it and give it greater depth. I too always felt the third season cut the story short, too many stories unresolved, particularly with the further world-building of Cybertron and Earth alike.

Throwing in Unicron definitely gave everyone a chance to shine. Even if he had to be scaled down a bit to more realistic sizes, though you still seemed unable to quite agree on just how big he actually was, one minute he was no larger than a big ship, the next a moon, the next he could land on Earth would obliterating the population like a meteor strike. He should have at least levelled Detroit with shockwaves alone. But that’s easily forgiven, since he did far worse in G1.

And if you gave everyone a chance to shine, from Nightbird’s cameo to Prowl-in-Arcee to the Dinobots all things. But special credit has to begin to Sari Sumdac, of course. You could tell almost from the beginning she was destined for greatness, but the reveal about her being the Chosen One to destroy Unicron still shook you in a fairly powerful moment. The title of her final chapter gave me shivers when I realized what it meant. Never has a name been more appropriate. And it was equally appropriate Bumblebee would stay with her unto the very end. I don’t ship them, of course, but the moment seemed more brother-sister than soul mates. And it was still touching.

So in the end, life goes on, but it’s a little different than before. Subtle changes, personal growth, and a smattering of happy and not-quite-happy endings for all involved. Bravo.
You could have written this so much better.
YourBiggestFan chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
And that's a wrap!
Mazamba chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
One of the best fics I've read here, though I'm kinda bummed out by Sari's demise since she's my favorite. I don't know whether you'll be making a sequel, but I'm keeping an eye out just in case.
Isangtao chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Beautiful Story.

The setting was excellent, and is possible enough that people can easily imagine it as a sequel.

The characters were played straight and true.

The plot was typical, but done very well and contained more than enough side-plots to keep a reader happy.

The title was good.

Summary excellent.

Ending sad.

Overall, excellent.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
This was very well written. Great job. (adds story to favorites)
scrin99 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I swear I've read this already...oh, well. This is a great Fic, so I'll read it again.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
That was the best wrap up I've seen in a long time! Everyone in character, realistic outcomes for all, and a perfect end ) I esp like the bit about Prowl coming back, and now Jazz is teaching him. Arcee and Ratchet find peace, and there is even a bit Sliverbolt from Beastwars. Eager to see what other stories you are inspired to write, as this was very well done!
Shadir chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
An excellent one final.

Silverbot? a blink to Beast Wars?
Jocanda chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
Excellent ending to this story! And it's interesting to see Prowl 'reincarnated' and Elita still referring to herself as and acting like Blackarachnia (though I did half-expect her to change for the better after becoming normal again). Anyway, excellent job writing this!