Reviews for She's All That
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Love this so much
SketchyxNinja chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Usually, I don't read High School Au's but damn I was glad to have stumbled across this gem. This story is amazing, plain and simple. I like how you're slowly building up to the confident Tifa with having her as a barmaid. And her relationship between Cloud was portrayed just fine. Although, he's such a jerk. How dare he treat Tifa like that.

Though it seems unlikely that you'll update, I implore you to continue. I enjoyed reading this and I would love to find out where you're planning to take it.
Melody-Of-Lockhart chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Hey please continue this one! It's really beautiful! I love the story...Please update soon :)
Shadow.Alchemist13 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
YOU MUST UPDATE SOON! Oh, and loved the cloudxtifa moment in this chappy. Great job :D
RubyRedTifa chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
wooh...! i miss reading this one... and yeah... two years had passed but the story remained unfinished...the last chapter is my favorite one since Tifa changes the way she dress (only for the job of course) and cloud might possibly fall for her... hahaha... a lot of things is going into my head everytime i read this fanfic... but i still had hopes that maybe someday, you'll be able to finish it. trust me, trust your reader and the reviews, your story is PURELY AWESOME!
JukedSolid chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Ah man this is it! OUTRAGE! lol. Ah well. I'll add this one to story alerts and maybe you'll come around and finish it up in one or two chapters someday *hint hint* but I don't have too high of hopes. This has been untouched for two years after all. Anyway if you're still reading these thanks for the entertainment.

-JukedSolid
preettygabbysz chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Omfg I love this update please
ReNeVIerE07 chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
this story has got to continue!

please update! for my sanity!

i really want to know what happens! :D
Kikay-06 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Awww, new reader. Iknow u hadn't update for a really long time but i do hope you continue this story. I love it and you stopped at the chapter that I'm really anticipating! Cloud meet sexy Tifa! heheh anyways, love it.
AquaticSilver chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
OMG! I love it so much!

This is so sweet~ adorable Tifa, without the braids and those geeky glasses, heck, she's one of the beauties :)

Please update the next chapter soon! Oh and please let every one see how pretty Tifa is, especially Cloud n_n

I cannot wait to know what will happen next

Thanks for the upload of this chapter :)
sunflowerspot chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
This story is amazing. I love seeing the characters in high school. I can really picture them, and this story is so fun and hilarious. I also love all the Cloud and Tifa hints. It's been so long since you updated, but please, please say you'll pick it back up again someday! I really hope so. :)
Iris Irine chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
This is getting really interesting. I wonder how the story will go. Please update?
eraserhead00 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
i was looking for short stories and this one caught my attention.

i really loved the chapters, and i think vincent and tifa looked good together.

as best friends. :)

i just hope that you continue your story because i really want to know what will happen on the coming chapters

and how will the story ends, and on how will cloud confess his true feelings for tifa.

i really hope that you would update soon. i'll be waiting for the next update. _
Writer Chica chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
I just rediscovered this story and it's amazing-nes... please please tell me you haven't dropped it?
KiimChii chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Ohh myy gawdd. You have to update soon .

This is my favourite fic ever! :)