Reviews for Real Hero
maureenjade chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Yes. *agrees with minahoru* ANG IKLI. It's so short! Write more stories, and perhaps with more plot. AMF. I was reading this last night, and I want it to be longer (demanding). Write more in the future! :D
minahoru chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
O: Hi, uh...I like it. But why is it really short? I mean, you could have give it a plot or something. TT This is really pissing me off. BUT I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! :((

Make it long, next time. Please? *puppy eyes*

minahoru/Aisha
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ow, I'm pretty much that's the stuff true best friends are really made of. (:
Fortune Ferdinand chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Ruka is the ultimate masochist, isn't he? Those two crazy kids, why can't they just have some peace. And while I LOVE Mikan, I totally agree with your idea that Natsume and Ruka really do belong together..:hides from HunterFinn who is chasing me with a meat cleaver: She just doesn't get it, lol. Anyway, sad and lovely as always. Thanks for sharing!
buttcake chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Yush, I knew that Hotaru was translated at 'firefly'. (: The brief thought of her passed through my mind as I read the summary. (;

Okay, back to this story. DON'T BOYCOTT MY REVIEWS! D: PLOX.

Aah, you're really good at writing angst. :3 I never thought of their relationship like this. Indeed, if Ruka had not been there, I don't think Natsume would have been able to survive. Then everybody's hero would have vanished into nothingness before they could even praise him.

Wonderful idea. (8 Truly a masterpiece. I like the detail you go into as you describe Ruka and Natsume's feelings. X3 The ending was epic as well.

Great job~ XD
lucanogilove chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
No, don't rise from the NatsuRuka fever!

This is great, Ruka really does deserve more attention. Take care~
Nichie823 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Reading this, I kind off thought that yeah... who really is the hero... hihi..

anyweiz... nice start...

and yeah... that was really short... hihi :)
teh-crazeh-one chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It's short and sweet.

I don't understand, though. Are they lovers, or what? Because this fic can also be interpreted (spl) otherwise.

Personally, I'm not a fan of yaoi, so I'll just choose to interpret this story as a... best friend's love.

Hahah.

Did I mention that it's a nice piece of work? xD

x