Reviews for Cultural Buff
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
RAOTFLOL! I laughed like crazy when I read this story, and I was thankful that I wasn't drinking anything towards the end there. ;P I really enjoyed this story, and I hope you write more for this fandom!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Seriously, so hilarious, mainly in how casual everyone is about it.
zombieleopard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I laughed so hard. Plus, you really got everyone's tone - it feels like a missing piece of an episode.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Funny
k8ec chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Sweet!

Snark all 'round - love it! :)
Dreyauc475 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hey. I rather liked this story - amusing and embarassing for the whole team. Loved it :)
wee-me chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Vala and Jack are so wonderful the way you write them and they work so well off each other. Poor Vala, maybe Daniel will take her back for her birthday. Very funny.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That team gets into so much more trouble since Vala and Cameron joined them. That is our Vala...so eager to get into someone's pants...especially Daniels!
Rac80 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
oh this was cute and very funny. the mental pictures I have are hilarious!
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Excellent...lol!
TrigarX chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
HA! That was HILARIOUS! Only wished you would have written the entire story out...Hmm, maybe it's a good thing you didn't...I'd have only ended up peeing my pants in laughter as I split a side or two! LOL
JAJJAJ chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
ROFLOL
DemonicK chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oh. WOW. XD

That is Fantastic.

I can so imagine that whole thing happening, and everyone's reactions. Vala's request at the end was pure gold— actually, she was the whole time, but that just about had me rolling on the floor.

Heh, the only thing I would have had different was to have more! However, I think you stopped it on a brilliant note. Very good story!