Reviews for Hours in a Day
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/2
It was interesting to read the ones for the tributes that died at the bloodbath, they're usually sidestepped...
Daisy chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Never really been into fanfiction but was missing the Hunger Games - just read about 5 of your stories back-to-back! Wonderful writing (esp. this one) and loved the one about Johanna. Good luck and hope you keep writing
sora kazega chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
First of this challenge that I read, I enjoyed it.
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very nice set of drabbles and ficlets :)

These are very good. However, it's pretty clear that you enjoy writing about District 3 a little bit more ;)

Thanks for sharing.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I especially loved the lines on Emery and Thresh. I loved Peeta's though I expected something quite different.

As you can see, I'm making my way through all your stories, they're really captivating.
jjl2357 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love all of these short snippets, especially of all the characters never named in the books. My favorite was the two from district 5 though :P
marblesharp chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Love this! 3 Really good, everyone has their own personalities.
Kabby-Bellarke-Life chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow! Thresh actually felt GUILT for killing Clove. Well, congratulations. You suceeded in making me like him a little bit more. :D
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is beautiful, it really really is.

Beautiful, and heartbreaking.

bubbles-311 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Different format, but I think it works. These drabbles are really short, but you've captured most of the characters well. My favourtie is Clove.

bubbles D
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Very cool. I especially like Marvel's actually :) My only issue would be your last line. I don't know, it seems a bit off. Anyway, cool stuff.

Keep on writing.

rina.rinaa chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is very good! My name's the same as District 8's girl, :P My favorite is 6b. :D
foxforever23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was a really creative way of displaying this. I was expecting to just see one oneshot but I think I like this idea better. They are all really well written! My favorite would have to be D9 boy. I like the whole 'Animal' idea and although he plays a minor part in the book it was really realistic! Fantastic writing!

Why did you underline the 'Legendary' one? Is there something special about it?

Like I said before, very creative and well written!

caisha702 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I don't know where to start with this - it's fabulous!

You will probably be surprised but Glimmer's part was my favourite - for someone who won't write the Careers you did a good job with all of them :) Alecto's (I recognise that I seem to have heard the title of the book that Lysa steals somewhere before as well ;)) was great too but I think you credit him with a bit more intelligence than I ever did!