Phx chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I liked it. Very nice addressing of Sam's flinch. I am glad Dean called him on it.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I loved this fic. So happy the truth about the voicemail came out.
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009

I absolutely loved this, Vanessa.

Not only a great bro mo, but Dean's back in his rightful big bro pants and everything's on the table...well, will be after Dean feels like talking about the future.

And Sam, not sleeping? Oof - so perfectly done.

Lots of resolved angst, some humor,! Flaming ducks, wow! (Hee).

Going into favs now.
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Nice story. I love Sam and Dean when they're making up. Keep up the good work. :D
amyblair chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
On not really a related note, I thought the place they reunited was the same place they said good-bye to John in 'Salvation'

I loved the flinch and I dig that you brought up the VM. I mean, are we going to ever visit it again? Come on!

I like that you had Dean crack his fist against the car's window. No matter how much he loves his baby, he loves Sam more.

I liked the No-Doz bit. I hadn't thought about Sam not wanting to sleep. Good call.

I kinda like re-beginning. Nice, nice story.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOL Funny when and how stories come to you, Huh?

Awesome job and I loved the way you brought the whole "I call do-over" back into play LOL I loved that part oh so long ago LOL

Tara x0x
masondixon chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very nice. And appreciated. Because you know we won't see this on the show. That's what makes fanfiction so great. You writers can put into words just what us viewers wanted to see. Thank You.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw, really good. I wonder if Kripke's ever going to address the voicemail thing. Glad you did. :D

Hey, did you notice that Dean got off the Impala and met his brother more than 1/2 way? *sigh* I just loved that.

I'm glad you were in slow traffic today. Nicely done. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
THAT WAS AWESONE! Oh how I wish we could have seen this scene at the end of the show. The brothers back to their usual selves and Dean finding out about the phonecall. And you gave the perfect excuse for Sam looking at Dean the way he did when Dean pulled out the demon knife...makes me wonder if that was what went thru Sam's mind on the show!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
i somehow praise ur slow bus driver. without him u would not have come up with this wonderful piece.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2