Reviews for Gay And Not Too Proud
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
"Admit it, you're just hoping to pick up one of those greased-up little fuckers and force them to have a threesome with us." - LOL. Just LOL.

Excellent dialogue, and nice descriptions; I felt as though I was actually there, watching the festival, listening in on Adam and Lawrence's conversation. I love the little chat they have about gay pride and how much good it does. Well-executed! :)
misamisayuri12 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
WOW, lol. I'm trying to start my own saw couple (that i know will never happen) i call Jigirlshipping (JillxAmanda)

so, this was still a kool fic. and i'm not a lawrenceAdamn fan, but i still liked it. it was clever.

(Btw, i have no intentions of EVER seeing lawrence topless *barf*)

Amandafreak97

(amanda owns, btw)
Contained Within A Box chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
LMAO. That was hilarious, and very, very cute. Great job! I'm glad you have written so many Adam/Lawrence fics, there need to be more out there.
Merel De Grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
oh my god, Stella! that was just hilarious, I read it like on my laptop here in the "vooruit" the building where we got a room to edit during the filmfestival and stuff and I had nothing to do so I was sitting next to stefanie who was editing and I was reading it and I couldn't stop laughing but I didn't dare to read it out loud for her here, otherwise everybody else would here it haha. but it's really hilarious!
LeighWhannellStalkers chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
sheer brilliance! i went to my email and saw you posted another story and literally screamed with joy! (and i was in my health class. xD)

man. to see adam and lawrence shirtless would be drool worthy! i think you should write a sequel ;) it would be super sexy. 8D
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
LOL! This fic made me LOL! As opposed to your usual fics, which make me... *Stops.* (No, your usual fics don't really make me you-know-what, but they COULD, because they're awesome. ...Okay, I'll shut up now. *Blushes.* XD) AW! Adam and Lawrence at a gay pride march! I'm amazed the whole cluster of gay guys in the carts and whatnot didn't LEAP at those two the moment they started taking off their shirts and just... VIOLATE them! Who wouldn't? It's only natural. And aw, Adam actually had a hard time coming out to Lawrence after they'd had red-hot lovings? Poor guy. XD Although, the red-hotness of those lovings will be NOTHING compared to the reward/"punishment" Lawrence is going to be giving Adam to make up for him participating in the parade later that night! 3
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
AW! This was so adorable and fluffy! Not to mention hilarious! I know it says humor in the genre and so that's to be expected, but still! I loved some of the things Adam said, like, "Oh, yay for me, I managed to stick my cock into a slightly different hole than the rest of the population," (XD!) and, "Or bees and bees" (AW!). That's so CUTE! Adam and Lawrence should wear little yellow and striped shirts to look like a couple of gay bees next time they f*ck, which will be... later that night! D*mn, that makes me annoyed that this is a OneShot! I don't suppose you'd write a sequel for Lawrence "punishing" Adam's hot a*s sometime, would you? /Perverted. Either way, a very cute, fluffy little piece! I love your usual angst and hurt-and-comfort, but this was a nice, fluffy change! _
nicoleb chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
AW! So CUTE and non-angsty! That made such a cute and nice change! Not that I don't love angst, but this was just so CUTE! Adam is so grumpy and non-compliant, but all Lawrence has to do to get him to participate in the parade is bribe him with hot-s*x that night! (BTW... That means you really should write a sequel chronicling that promise. _) And then they argue about who had the hardest time (both figuratively AND literally! 3) about coming out, like childish morons! So cute! Really, though, if Adam and Lawrence go to gay pride parades, I'm going to have to start going to them every year to get a glimpse of them shirtless and being felt up by other hot guys. XD
Superdog750 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That was just... I mean... wow. Seriously. I giggled for a whole 15 minutes after I read this. You and Merel are awesome, nothing less. The idea sounded funny to me when I read the AN, but WOW! When I read the fic itself, I was like, "Awesome! *extreme giggle*"

And by the way. Lawrence looks VERY hot topless.
Routa chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is the best, for REAL. I laughed through the whole time, because I saw all those things SO clearly in my mind. Seriously I was all giggly pigs on this.

But on the other hand, I really don't want to know what else you've come up with Merel.

Overall it was bloody cute and a great success, you still manage to surprise me. In a good way.