Reviews for Practicing Liars
Bele chapter 50 . 7/5
reread... still a beautiful story!
manywaters62442 chapter 2 . 6/7
um dobby was wandless and ministry traced him
I loved it and I just wanted to tell you to not stop writing .
Elizabeth234 chapter 10 . 10/29/2020
this is so good!
Why people don't let me write chapter 24 . 9/21/2020
I just noticed it now, but wouldn't the prophecy be invalid since Harry is Snape's son? Unless he did defy Voldy-pants three times and I missed that. Besides from that the story is great and I love how you portrayed the characters and this is the only story I've read so far that addressed the whole Ron/Hermione/Lavender thing and how it could have negatively impacted Harry's life and his relationship with them; and I love that you had them work their issues out instead of dragging it throughout the whole story.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/29/2020
I like this story overall but I strongly dislike how you've portrayed Dumbledore. Dumbledore isn't the enemy here! Yes, the man has serious flaws but not to the point that Harry and Snape would happily let the old man kill himself. I just think that harry and snape would have a little more sympathy for the headmaster. the old man made a mistake, okay, but now he is sacrificing his life for the greater good without any thought for himself and it's sad that no one cares. they know that the man is going to die soon, and Dumbledore is, or at least was, snape's and harry's mentor so they should be making amends with him instead of prolonging their (in my opinion) misplaced loathing. When Harry's life was going to be sacrificed, Harry had people who cared for him step up and prevent that from happening but Dumbledore has no one. Harry would never have agreed so quickly and easily to let the headmaster kill himself that way. you must be a pretty unforgiving and cold person if you think so.
DarkAngel chapter 50 . 6/25/2020
Great story!
I like fanfics in which Severus turns out to be Harry's biological father but what bothered me with most of them was how fast the two accept their relationship. I liked that in your story Harry was upset about having his most hated professor as his father. And their relationship took time to build up.
I also liked the more violent aspects of your fic (makes me wish there was a more adult version of Harry Potter) and the description of the duels during the DADA lessons.
What disappointed me was how you dealt with Voldemort and the Death Eaters, it was a little bit anticlimactic. I would have preferred a clash between the students and Death Eaters while Harry and Voldemort face each other.
But all in all it was a lot of fun reading this. Thank you!
Guest chapter 50 . 5/17/2020
I've made a point of trying to read almost all your fiction, as you are by far one of the most impressive authors I've had the pleasure of finding. I commend your work, and think you do a damn good job, in each and every work you write. It's been near a decade since this was published, and I'm only coming to it now, but if you happen to still be active, thank you
Imagination94 chapter 50 . 5/9/2020
I am so happy I found this story, which I have just devoured in under 48 hours! It had a really great pace and really realistic character reactions that I just loved. Also I thought the ending was just perfect, really beautifully written. Well done and thank you.
bambiewitch chapter 50 . 4/30/2020
THIS. WAS. SO. GOOOD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhHhh
MikaMarguerite chapter 50 . 4/16/2020
Amazing story! I love it. Kudos:)
Guest chapter 50 . 1/17/2020
It's been ten years since I've been in the HP fandom and I'm so happy I came across this story. I spent my entire off day reading this instead of doing house chores or studying. Couldn't stop reading. Thanks for writing this and sharing it!
chabluechoco chapter 50 . 1/13/2020
c'était une merveilleuse histoire. merci beaucoup d'avoir écrit un bijou pareil, remplie d'émotions et d'amour.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 50 . 12/4/2019
I haven’t enjoyed many Serveritus stories, but I enjoyed this one and was surprised that I didn’t cry as much as I was expecting to.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2019
it was dragged down by the ship. but was pretty good other than that.
2,890 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »