Reviews for Practicing Liars
He will knock four times chapter 48 . 3/30
Would be nice to see chest masters Ron and Blaise go toe to toe in a chess tournament
Sakihinata chapter 50 . 3/30
great story ;) I like this version of Draco, and the Headmaster appeared more true to his character than in the original story!
He will knock four times chapter 36 . 3/30
WOOOOOWWWWW! 0.0 ... ... ... 0.O ... ... Of all the embarrassing options to pick from for someone to find out about them... It's dumbles!
He will knock four times chapter 33 . 3/30
*clapping rapidly* Sqqqqquuuuuueeaaalll! Yay! It's so cute and sweet!
He will knock four times chapter 18 . 3/30
Oh hell. I've never found a hp/dm fic I've liked before but this might the one exception.
He will knock four times chapter 15 . 3/30
Oh dear. This isn't a Draco/harry slash fic is it? I wouldn't mind a FRIENDship between the two but a romance I wouldn't like.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 32 . 3/3
Oh wow I absolutely LOVED this chapter! Everything is just coming together! Sadly, I accept it cannot last ...
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 6 . 3/1
Diabolic Sev is a meanie :'( he is so much more of a gryff then he thinks! I mean, hating Harry and being a bully is the gryffindor revenge. The slytherin revenge would be to replace James and be like a father to him! Proper cunning ... but I love where this fic is (hopefully) heading - I just pray I don't get my feels broken overmuch!
Robly chapter 50 . 2/8
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome
Rain in March chapter 50 . 1/8
Wow. Just, wow. Probably the best I read from you right now. I love how you portray the bond between Snape and Harry, how even though Harry was very, very reluctant at first Severus was patient and Harry slowly acknowledged him as his dad. The plot was very throughout, I didn't notice any holes in it. Ahh, Draco and Snape were writen so uniquely and in-character! Loved it and will definely need to reread later -
CoffeeNerd chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love your stories so much, I have been reading them off and on for years as a guest on this site, I realized -belatedly- that as I spend so much time on this site that I should probably review! When I started reading fanfictions, I believe it was this story that gave me hope for the Harry Potter fandoms, at the time there where only a handful of authors that were worth reading, and you definitely make my list!

I love your characterizations, and I love your plot and I love your writing style!
deadvampire32 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Poor harry i like the story
Shmee chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
AAARGH! Why don't they try the Draught of Living Death?!
Would that even work? Hmm...
neccowaferlover chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
I am glad to finally see a story where Harry doesn't immediately accept Snape as his father and goes so far as the deny the connection. I love stories where Snape is Harry 's father, but it most authors have them lovey dovey within a few weeks. I like that you make Snape have to work for Harry 's acceptance and still keep them within character.
kwendt91 chapter 23 . 9/4/2013
Hello

I want to tell you so many things about this story. How it makes me feel. I have no idea how to put most of them into words. This story, your masterpiece, is one of the best, if not the best fan fiction that I've ever read. It's better than some books that I have paid for and read. It's truly magnificent.

In a lot of ways, this story is how I feel like the 6th HP book should have gone. Instead of Harry becoming more childish and becoming a smartass and blaming Snape, he should feel the need to take responsibility for his actions, and mature, as you have him doing so wonderfully. You have portrayed equally well the ridiculous Ron-Lavender-Hermione insane what-the-heck-was-that mess that became part of HBP. I love the way Draco and Snape have come into this story- it's so perfect and it FITS.

I feel so emotionally drained after reading each chapter of this story- and the way you add in little details like Harry's hunched head and shoulders when he thinks he'll get hit, and other little details that make this story come to life, like realizing Draco would have heard Snape's exclamation about Harry being his son before he put up the privacy bubble, and having Draco later bring it up. I am awed.

The text is rich with detail and emotion and I can't help but love everything about it. I just want to thank you for creating this, because reading your story I have that same feeling I get when reading the actual Harry Potter books, because it feels so real.
2,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »