Reviews for Practicing Liars
lil kiki love chapter 50 . 3/18
THIS STORY WAS SO WELL WRITTEN AND AWESOME! LOVE IT!
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 3/6
Alright, his looks make sense now. Glad that was cleared up.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 3/6
So why does Harry look like James then? Charms? I assume we'll find out sooner or later.
Hi,
Just want to say i have always enjoyed reading your stories.
Just thought to point out in chapter 1 Harry doesn't know what is the Order of the Phoenix,

"What was the Order of the Phoenix? "

But in chapter 2 it implies that he knows

"was growing up enough to take some part in the war, and the Order had to see that"

Unless he believe the Order and Order of the Phoenix are two different groups
Moonsoulx3 chapter 50 . 2/11
I woke this morning and realized Harry never learned his dad was the Half Blood Prince
lilikaco chapter 26 . 1/31
Oh Harry
lilikaco chapter 22 . 1/31
Omg they are the cutest
lilikaco chapter 16 . 1/31
HOLY FUCK AMAZING
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 42 . 1/27
Gotta say, I loved the end conversation between Ron and Draco. These breakthrough moments make me think he and Harry will stay friends, which I'm very much hoping for.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 32 . 1/27
I loved this chapter, and how both conversations happened majorly without sniping or any mean-spirited actions. It was a great way to show how these characters have changed and are still changing.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 1/26
The battle was brilliant and the cliffhanger terrible.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 1/26
Oh, what a tangled web we weave...
But I love how the relationships are getting more and more complicated.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 50 . 1/19
This is the first Drarry fic I've read, I was averse to the pairing, but it's actually not so bad. Not my favourite but I won't avoid them now :) Snape's overprotectiveness is actually adorable though. I enjoyed this thoroughly :D
AnyankaEllie chapter 50 . 1/7
That was one of the most wonderful stories I've read. At first I didn't like the idea of Snape as Harry's father, but as the story went on, it was fantastic, thank you.
Shewanda chapter 45 . 12/28/2016
I'm really enjoying how natural protective father-Snape is. Well done on that front. On another note, I barely recognize Draco.
2,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »