Reviews for Practicing Liars
Chaiiiii chapter 32 . 7/23
THEY FINALLY KISS!
Chaiiiii chapter 23 . 7/23
oh Dumbledore you’re just making Harry be a Sacrificial Lamb!
Chaiiiii chapter 21 . 7/23
for someone who knows you’re James’ son but in the end isn’t for sixteen years is hard to accept the fact that you’re not your supposed to be father and being denial is one way to avoid coming to the fact that you actually aren’t, it’s hard.
Chaiiiii chapter 16 . 7/23
IM ONCE AGAIN WIDE AGAPE SEVERUS KNOWS!
Chaiiiii chapter 16 . 7/23
OH IM FLABBERGASTED THE WAY BELLATRIX’S HEAD EXPLODE PLEASEEEE
Chaiiiii chapter 15 . 7/23
oh oh Draco’s already smiling oh Oh
Chaiiiii chapter 9 . 7/23
oHhh he’s hiding UR face
obsessd9 chapter 50 . 3/29
I really enjoyed this story. With these kinds of stories it feels like the characters are usually very ooc (which in itself is not wrong, it's fanfic after all, but makes me slightly unconfortable at times) but I feel like you made them really true to character. Especially Harry feels ooc in most fics i've read but you wrote him so nicely. The Voldemort battle was maybe slightly underwhelming in contrast to the buildup, but it was also kind of cool how powerful you made love. All in all this is one of my favourite fanfictions I've read in a long time. Really nicely written, never got boring, and I felt at all times that it was going somewhere and not just running in place or in circles.
Guest chapter 50 . 11/13/2021
Amazing story! Love the unique twist to the “Snape us Harry’s dad” prompt
Bele chapter 50 . 7/5/2021
reread... still a beautiful story!
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 6/7/2021
um dobby was wandless and ministry traced him
Guest chapter 50 . 3/20/2021
I loved it and I just wanted to tell you to not stop writing .
Elizabeth234 chapter 10 . 10/29/2020
this is so good!
Why people don't let me write chapter 24 . 9/21/2020
I just noticed it now, but wouldn't the prophecy be invalid since Harry is Snape's son? Unless he did defy Voldy-pants three times and I missed that. Besides from that the story is great and I love how you portrayed the characters and this is the only story I've read so far that addressed the whole Ron/Hermione/Lavender thing and how it could have negatively impacted Harry's life and his relationship with them; and I love that you had them work their issues out instead of dragging it throughout the whole story.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/29/2020
I like this story overall but I strongly dislike how you've portrayed Dumbledore. Dumbledore isn't the enemy here! Yes, the man has serious flaws but not to the point that Harry and Snape would happily let the old man kill himself. I just think that harry and snape would have a little more sympathy for the headmaster. the old man made a mistake, okay, but now he is sacrificing his life for the greater good without any thought for himself and it's sad that no one cares. they know that the man is going to die soon, and Dumbledore is, or at least was, snape's and harry's mentor so they should be making amends with him instead of prolonging their (in my opinion) misplaced loathing. When Harry's life was going to be sacrificed, Harry had people who cared for him step up and prevent that from happening but Dumbledore has no one. Harry would never have agreed so quickly and easily to let the headmaster kill himself that way. you must be a pretty unforgiving and cold person if you think so.
2,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »