Reviews for Practicing Liars
Cztelnik chapter 50 . 7/23
I've returned once again to re-read and enjoy this story. One of the most angsty yet logical and in-character, 'Snape is Harry's father' fics. Nice and long too, with less fanciful language and more stark emotions. Well written as per to be expected from this author but also very satisfying in a way most are not with a Harry centric joining of the school that rarely happens.
Blue eagle chapter 50 . 6/27
I loved reading this story because it was written with very few grammatical errors and I think you got the actions/ reactions of the characters well. I'm so sad it had to end!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 50 . 5/30
Loooovvveee soon good!
CharmedArtist chapter 50 . 4/29
Perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Thank you so much for writing, and sharing your works with us.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 50 . 3/17
I adore this story and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 50 . 3/3
Loved it!
Murasaki Hina chapter 34 . 12/17/2015
Ron and Hermione are way too OOC. I really don't think that they'd react that way if harry told them such things in canon. but I guess its needed. the drama.
Murasaki Hina chapter 32 . 12/16/2015
I really would enjoy this more is Ron and Hermione weren't constantly dissed.
Murasaki Hina chapter 30 . 12/16/2015
I think draco is trying for Harry's attention too much. he takes every small thing that either Ron or Hermione does, personally. There's a reason Harry's friends with them you know? And its not because their idiots.
Murasaki Hina chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
stupid stupid stupid Harry. Go bald!
Murasaki Hina chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
I really love how you portray Snape.
Esrelda Snape chapter 50 . 12/10/2015
This story was absolutely amazing thank you for sharing it with us I'm so glad that I found it and got the chance to read it it was great! :-)
HalfDeadandProud chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
I think I know.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage! GET MY REFERENCE anyway I love this is whole fic and I think you are a wonderful author
Meel Jacques chapter 40 . 11/1/2015