Reviews for Practicing Liars
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 50 . 6/5
Too be honest, I think this is your best one
FynnAdair chapter 50 . 5/11
This was a very nice story! - which I read within 24h because I couldn't stop reading it :) thank you very much
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 5/5
Amazing job with this chapter!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 50 . 4/17
Amazing story! Keep on writing!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 49 . 1/31
What an amazing journey you have taken us all on!
Procrasty chapter 50 . 12/30/2017
Wow, this was amazing. While not your typical action packed story, it had amazing character development. The way you depicted Harry was so frustratingly perfect, and the things you chose to change in the story coincided perfectly with what would happen with Snape as Harry's father.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Hmm, I am a little confused on the time line at the moment. In the beginning of the chapter, Harry is waiting for information on Voldemort, which in the books, happens between fourth and fifth year. Oh, maybe you are counting the summer as still being his fourth year? For some reason, reading the summary, I thought Harry found out before Voldemort came back. Anyway, continuing on to the next chapter.
Baxter87 chapter 50 . 10/25/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Not interesting to read which makes your writing style rather poor.
crotia chapter 22 . 8/10/2017
Ahw, that's so cute. The unfolding relationship between Harry and Draco is amazing
Lilyth369 chapter 16 . 7/24/2017
Wow, really love this chapter! :3 especially the Bella's dead and the end! I love your style of writing
Charlotte Bird chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
This was so so lovely and heart warming to see the relationship grow and develop. By the end I had such a big smile on my face and even had to throw away my phone at one point (in the hospital wing,) to deal with the feels! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! Really beautiful story
RamblingInsomniac chapter 40 . 5/16/2017
i love you and i love your characterizations of hermione and draco, but to be honest, in as much as i love Draco, he IS still at fault and cant place his behaviour in the same "bracket" as Hermiones. no matter how much he has changed. and if the change really doesnt seem genuine to her, even after all this time, its because he hasnt ACTUALLY apologised for calling hwr mudblood, or wishing for hr death. i think actually saying hermione i am sorry would go a long way to break down the walls of distrust and help them be better everyrhings for Harry.
lil kiki love chapter 50 . 3/18/2017
THIS STORY WAS SO WELL WRITTEN AND AWESOME! LOVE IT!
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
Alright, his looks make sense now. Glad that was cleared up.
2,806 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »