Reviews for Practicing Liars
bbethable chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wow! I am super excited about this story. I really like where you are taking this and although the plot may not be that original. I know you will make it something different like you always do. Can't wait for 6th year!
Spectre chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
A Severitus, and a good one too if the first chapter is an indication. Beauty!
HpFanficFan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Well im one that is always on the lookout for Severitus stories. Drarry is just a bonus. Or the other way around, with Severitus being the bonus. Looking forward to reading this.

poor harry, living in this fantasy world where strange things were made to happen to him again and again.
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Whoa... okay then! This is shaping up to be very good, I'm excited _
BarnOwlJareth chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
: cheers :

Know what makes an awesome first chapter even awesomer?

Hearing that the story is going to be novel-length. ;)
yue no rei chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oh gosh I am looking forward to this. I was so ecstatic to realise you were going to write a Severitus fic. You are damn amazing. I just checked your profile to see if you updated your update information and schedule and you did! I am very very excited now, really, both your WIPs have me very much into.
nadanda chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I like this beginning... I hope that severus finds out and accepts him eventually though... perhaps he could accidentally stumble on the letter...
CloudOfNothingness chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Well then...there goes that lol I like the morbidness and the way he is a complete and utter Gryffindor and acts before he thinks. I'm personally a Slytherin and like to observe examine and plot before I rip up shit that might change my life forever. But it's great (then again everything that comes from you is) and I can't wait for the next chapter
angstkitten chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
holy snap.

i can/not/ wait for more. this is looking good. i feel like harry shouldn't have torn up sev's letter, but there's nothing i can do. keep writing, and post soon!~
Lsa chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw, really nice beginning. I look forward to the rest.
2,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193