Reviews for Practicing Liars
Sharklist6285 chapter 34 . 5/12/2019
ok this bit about the Prince's book disturbs me. I mean come. on. how does harry not realise it's snape yet? how does Severus not tell him when he already suspects multiple times? it just really irks me
Sharklist6285 chapter 32 . 5/12/2019
I really like this fic. it's not your typical story and it's really good. I like the way Harry stays in character like the books, while his abuse and its effects are still addressed, although the time it takes him to trust Severus really annoys me. I can't wait for him to just call him dad or something
Maartha chapter 49 . 4/19/2019
This coming-out I was delighted to read. Cormac was a good choice for the unpleasant git.
Interesting to see that no one seems to be homophobic, and only disagree with Malfoy's name and background.
Maartha chapter 48 . 4/19/2019
I'm quite happier to see some other students (Ginny, Blaise, Dean, Neville, Seamus), that hearing the long-awaited "dad".
Maartha chapter 47 . 4/19/2019
A beautiful and nonetheless original final duel. Thanks. Once again, this was worth enduring some lengths and twitches of this fanfic.
And anyway, I assume those reviews don't matter to you, as you wrote hundreds of other fanfics since this one.
Maartha chapter 46 . 4/19/2019
Hah, now we have the explanation I longed for so long ! But well I could have thought a little more about it... Thank you anyway.
Maartha chapter 43 . 4/18/2019
Hello ! This chapter, with the discussion about food deprivation and holiday planning, and the real acceptance of Snape and Harry as father and son, and McGonagall's clear-sightedness, reconciled me with your fanfic. I appreciated those moments truly.
Otherwise, I found there were too much bickering between Draco and Hermione-Ron, and too much headache, and not enough interactions with other people in the school.
Maartha chapter 36 . 4/17/2019
Can't help but reading on. But why should this school look like the is only six people in it ? Snape, Dumbledore, Harry, Draco, Ron and Hermione ? Seven with Mrs Pomfrey...
Maartha chapter 34 . 4/17/2019
Wow, that was another intense chapter. Hermione's and Ron's reactions sound credible, for once in a Drarry fanfic. Thanks.
Maartha chapter 33 . 4/16/2019
"When my son decides to move, he moves quickly." Maybe, but after looong brooding and thinking. :-)
Maartha chapter 32 . 4/16/2019
Even if if think that your characters think and talk a little too much, I liked this chapters and Harry making big steps ahead with Draco (his boyfriend now) and Snape (acknowledging him as his father).
Maartha chapter 31 . 4/16/2019
Well, I'm quite fond of this story, and quite addict to it, but in the main time, the whole father-son relationship is a bit of an hassle.
I prefer the Harry-Draco budding love, even if I wonder why quite no one finds it astonishing.
And, even if I understand that you can't write everything everytime, I miss a bit of classes, a bit of school life, of Quidditch and all.
Maartha chapter 30 . 4/16/2019
Harry is so powerful when he gets rid of the Horcruxes protections !
And aside from Narcissa, doesn't anyone wonder that Harry and Draco are acting like sweethearts, touching cheeks and flushing and embracing themselves ?
Maartha chapter 28 . 4/15/2019
I'm so touched by those progresses after such a strong opposition !
Maartha chapter 27 . 4/15/2019
Well you can say that's an improvement !
2,886 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »