Reviews for Practicing Liars
Maartha chapter 31 . 4/16/2019
Well, I'm quite fond of this story, and quite addict to it, but in the main time, the whole father-son relationship is a bit of an hassle.
I prefer the Harry-Draco budding love, even if I wonder why quite no one finds it astonishing.
And, even if I understand that you can't write everything everytime, I miss a bit of classes, a bit of school life, of Quidditch and all.
Maartha chapter 30 . 4/16/2019
Harry is so powerful when he gets rid of the Horcruxes protections !
And aside from Narcissa, doesn't anyone wonder that Harry and Draco are acting like sweethearts, touching cheeks and flushing and embracing themselves ?
Maartha chapter 28 . 4/15/2019
I'm so touched by those progresses after such a strong opposition !
Maartha chapter 27 . 4/15/2019
Well you can say that's an improvement !
Maartha chapter 23 . 4/14/2019
Thanks for the explanations of Dumbledore's and Snape's behaviors and reasons. Wouldn't have found out by myself.

I wonder if the Marauders map still shows Harry Potter or Harry Snape ?
Maartha chapter 21 . 4/14/2019
Just how can Snape hope to obtain Harry's trust by spying him and violating his mind's secrets with Legilimency ? And how can he perform Legilimency without looking right in his eyes ?
And hasn't he any once of tact ?
Maartha chapter 20 . 4/13/2019
I was shocked by Dumbledore revealing bluntly to Harry that he's a Horcruxe. I don't get the point. Why indulging him in despair so early ?
Maartha chapter 19 . 4/13/2019
Narcissa has recently come through so many horrors that seeing Harry Potter stroking his asleep son's hair doesn't shock her.

Hah. Snape trying to be soft and convincing and to act fatherly. What a program.
Maartha chapter 18 . 4/13/2019
Which right has Harry to lecture Ron like than, using this tone and those spells ? Is his Slytherin heritage resurfacing ?

Lucius' severed head talking with Voldemort's voice is a real nightmare sight.
And well... Making a dead head cast evil spells is surely a powerful weapon, wonder why he didn't use this before against all his enemies. Or maybe it only works because of Draco's Dark Mark. Beats the freak out of me.

It's fine for me if Harry gets closer to Draco (well, intimate may be the word by now), but I'm sad that he gets away from Ron and his mates. Him shielding Malfoy and carrying him out of the Great Hall looks awkward.
Maartha chapter 16 . 4/12/2019
I was surprised that in the middle of a duel with Bellatrix, Harry thought about not using an Unforgivable spell, not to be expelled from Hogwarts. So he will use Sectumsempra for sure. Lol, when he gathers all his magical strength in this wand arm, I smirked because I imagined him casting a kamehameha.
Well, Sectumsempra, logically.
Urgh. So, Draco was lucky in the canon, that Harry didn't put so much power in it !

Oh holly shite of a cliffhanger. Now out of 16 chapters !
Maartha chapter 13 . 4/11/2019
My little heart of a Drarry fan girl is purring with content when they come slowly closer, trust each other, spend time closely together. I think I like this more than sorts of : "broom-closet instant shagging".

I didn't imagine that Snape would discover the truth this way, by breaking the memory-curse wall. Oh. My.
Maartha chapter 11 . 4/11/2019
That's so much like Harry... Trying to solve problems on his own instead on relying on competent adults.
Maartha chapter 8 . 4/10/2019
Oh I really liked this chapter, with Draco lamenting on his tragic dead-end fate and Harry being chivalrous.

And Snape suspecting Harry to be smarter because of a long-lasting spell.
Maartha chapter 7 . 4/10/2019
Hiii Ravenclaw's diadem !

No, there's no bloody way that Draco might hurt Harry. I'm confident.
taraddict chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Hi !
I just red this story and I found it amazing. I'm French and I wonder if you would allow me to translate it so French people who don't speak English would be able to read it too.
2,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »