Reviews for Practicing Liars
Haruno Asahi chapter 50 . 3/17/2019
Brilliant! I feel like I should stop writing because I’ll never reach this kind of splendidness. I just want you to know that I thoroughly appreciate your attention to detail, character development, the way you worked the plot and just the story itself. BRAVO!
Xx
AuthorA97 chapter 34 . 3/16/2019
“Oh gee...I wonder who the Half-Blood Prince is...maybe I’ll ask my half-blood father about that while I ask about Eileen Prince. Nah, that’s too weird.”
Oblivious!Canon!Harry is the best Harry. He’s just so stupid you feel bad.
Creamed Cheese chapter 50 . 2/25/2019
Ive really enjoyed this. It’s totally different to what I’ve read before. I never read harry Draco pairings and this is the first that I’ve really enjoyed. Thanks for creating it
Pixie8859 chapter 50 . 1/24/2019
I absolutely loved this! Thanks for sharing xx
The Random Human chapter 50 . 1/22/2019
Really good fic!
I’ve read parts of this in the past but never got around to finishing and am so happy I decided to binge read it over the last few days.
The fic is well thought out and planned, it takes a few common tropes and moulds then together to create a very in depth and interesting fic. I especially like your characterisation and the look we get into Harry’s psyche. I’ll be sure to revisit this fic in the future!
acetwolf94 chapter 50 . 1/12/2019
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Anon chapter 45 . 11/27/2018
Chapter 45 was so disappointing
Guest chapter 50 . 11/3/2018
Bravo! Thanks for sharing this with the public. I'm glad I found it. It was mentioned on a list at Ahyan's Reading Nook.
cruzariannemae. weebly hpss-fanfic. html
Guest chapter 49 . 11/3/2018
Lovely.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/3/2018
Wonderful climactic scene. wonderful chapter
Guest chapter 46 . 11/3/2018
all major secret conversations are done in hallways
Guest chapter 41 . 11/2/2018
Thank you for writing this chapter.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/2/2018
Previous chapter, Harry told Ron he knew about Snape 2 summers, but it was only one I think. Also, Lily wasn't a hero, she was a wanton, drunken, cheating tramp who Obliviated her lover and lied to her husband to cover up her unfaithfulness to her wedding vows, and the fact that she was carrying her lover's child.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2018
Wow. Great scene with Dumbleore.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/2/2018
Ha! Great fight scene. Now's the time for the fang.
2,885 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »