Reviews for Taste of my Medicine
Abnab chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
this was a great read. thanks!
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Minachan: Awwww, that's cute.

Plagnister: *hangs head in wonder* How can you go from perverted to gushy that fast Minachan?

Minachan: *smirks* Easy, I just did.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. You captured their personalities quite well. I can easily imagine Rachel talking to herself about why she shouldn't be thinking about Ivy 24/7. I love how you developed the story and Rachel's feelings for Ivy; it was the perfect pace.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I loved the progression of this story, even as I felt so bad for Ivy in the beginning :(

Rachel's coming-to-terms with her feelings was really well handled and believable (I found her all-out approach at seducing Ivy at the end, amusing - "I'm trying to seduc you...I don't think it's going well."). A very touching and enjoyable story.
super girl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I loved your story it was one of the best I’ve read thank you so much it made my day
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Poor Ivy, Rachel takes so long to deal with her mental blocks. I really liked the being tricked into eating brimstone.

Palistus chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
My god... This was excellent, I envy you, you nearly perfect author! Very great job with this, it's my favorite Ivy/Rachel story to date! I can't wait to read more of your stuff, but for now I have to go, once again VERY good job!
Icipher chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Haeronwen: to community./ivy_rachel/

There are plenty of more reviews and fics there ;)
VampireJESSIE chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
i loved it, i thought it was well written and it kept me captivated

a big thumbs up :D
Scrambled Berries chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh wow, this blew me away. I love it.

The tension, the stupidity of Rachel and the lust. Just awesome.

And when Ivy called Rachel a 'cruel bitch', man that gave me the shivers. And the love-making afterwards, perfect.

I can't believe you only have three reviews at the moment, where did all the Ivy/Rachel lovers go?

annde28 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Another awesome story![If only the flu could be this fun...:)]

I enjoyed the way you made Rachel into the helpless patient for Ivy to take care of. The scene in Ivy's room actually made me laugh when Rachel tried to think of what to say she did while Ivy was sleeping. Great job and hope that you are feeling better.
liatortilla chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
i loved every word of this story i so wish their was more to read nice job
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/8/2009 I really need to read this book series, since this paring is implied in the series it seems. Well done. I love this! XD