Reviews for They Called It Bunny Love
12KataangHeart's chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I it true that if we dont login on January 23 we support rated M YAOI and YURI?
ScaryBones chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
This story is sooo awesome! Even your authors notes are amusing!
I loved the damien/pip sideshot, hee hee.
I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter!
Britnotmobile chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
lalalalove this story!
Kiato 3 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
This is probably one of the best Bunny stories I've read! :3 Sexy Kenny Innocent Butters Happy Me :D For some strange reason though, I sat here reading this wishing for some action between Buttercup and Damian O.o I adore both pairings and thought it would be the best thing in the world if there was a story around here somewhere that had Damian and Kenny fighting for the love of Butters :) It's weird, I know! Anyways, I'm way off topic. I can't wait to see what happens next! -
DeadMansLullaby chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
PipxButtersxKenny or DamienxButtersxPip? Hmm... screw it. I wanna see both!
wooden farts there on the go chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
please update! This is one of the best romances on this site. This last chapter is just amazingly hot. Your butters is great, I have problems with imagining his mindset but your butters is great with him being a bit more mature then in the in cannon. altogether its a great fic.
Fenrir Necros Jericho chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Update in March? It is The end of November. Any way I do hope you are continuing this story because it is well written and I would love to see it continue.
Rose-element chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Please update, this story is amazing! SO adorable and satisfying 3

I loved chapter five with the Dip scene and Bunny's scene was just perfect and cute. It was realistic and just so loving!

~Rose-element

e-mail: if you wanna respond or chat some

P.s PipXButtersXKenny or Dip bunny orgy! D
ichigofan01 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
- ORGY PLZ _
dEviously-sWeet chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I cant believe that you only get 26 reviews for this story. Its amazing! I do not understand why its so underrated, it deserves more than it gets. I love your writing and the long posts...please update soon
kasumikun chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
OMG.

Can't wait to see the next chapter! I really love this ff! *-*

and DamienxPipxButtersxKenny would be so good ** XD

srsly I don't think i can wait until March to see the next chapter! *A*
Laiika chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Shit!

I love this story, I read nearly all day while I was supposed to be doing my homework

I can't wait for halloween xD

You mentioned it... I hope you do include a short bit on it!
MonkeysUncle chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Oh man. I love this story~

And I like how it doesn't really talk about Stan, Cartman or Kyle. I LOVE the realtionship between Damien and Pip, as well as the one between Pip and Butters.

I vote hell yes on Dippin Bunny xD, but if I had to pick three of them it would be Damien/Pip/Butters.

Anyways, I cannot wait for the next chapter...March? Holy I can't wait that long.

Happy Writing!~
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Both lol DamienxButtersxPip PipxButtersxKenny and some DamienxKennyxButters or DamienxKennyxPip would be great too D or all four of them!
Iamhappytojustbealive chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
It would be hot if all of them had one big orgy!...~-~