Reviews for Shut Up Already!
kaito kitsune chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Duuuuuuuuuuuuddeeeeee! That's no way to end a fic! I guess it will have to suffice though...Spidey wasn't half as annoying as he usually is. He was actually pretty docile here. But uncle wade was nice and mouthy! Deadpool always makes me happy ;3 I'll look for that continuation after this review!
HAIL HYDRA!
(From Rina Kumi and her eight year old little bro)
Smoking-piece-of-Time-Lady chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Ha ha... Oh dear. I might just explode from the funny! Loved the last comment, BTW. Fox, I 3 you, but that is NOT how you make a Deadpool.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
LOL at the X-Men Origin's reference near the end. I already like where this is going. )
MoonSpider chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Hey, girl!

Just read the Shut Up Already! with the tie in with DeadPool's Apprentice. Now stuff makes more sense! :D Ok, a little bit
Anyway, loved the bits with the SM3 and Wolverine Origin jokes! lol

Moon_Spider
TheBloggart chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
yes! Team Comic Relief FTW! I was playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 recently, and actually played with that group of heroes. I couldn't stop laughing as I read this. Great job and thank you! You really captured their personalities well!
Yumi-wuves-YAOI chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
This was hilarious! Loved it! I loved how you loved knocking Spidey unconsious! ;D

Is Deadpool really like that in the comics? Cause if he is I need to start readings his comics! XD
Atari chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
It was a pretty nice and quick read. I enjoyed it. I only have a continuity issue: Deadpool (Ultimate Deadpool that is) actually hates mutants and had a run in with a violent run-in with Spider-man back at Mojoverse, so what I might suggest is that you signify which Earth this Deadpool hails from, no real need to go into it any further less I bring up how anyone knows him in this universe. Remember, Ultimate universe means Ultimate continuity, feel free to rewrite and issue or something but don't write in a character from a different 'verse and have everyone from that other 'verse not know about it or establish it.

Still, it was pretty funny I suppose.
Captain Deadpool chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
Deadpool teaching someong how to Deadpool like he does. Should be fun.
Captain Deadpool chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Funny stuff. Gotta ask ourselves, though: What was Deadpool doing stalking X-23? Does he need a reason? And why has he not hit on Black Cat yet?
Joanna chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Also, I'd love to see Pete's reaction if Deadpool ever shows him a Spider-Man movie! It woould be so funny!
Joanna chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
LOL! I love when 'Pool makes reference to the SM movies!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I'm a relatively new fan to comics and such, so I don't totally know how the heroes really act, but this is a REALLY great story, Ultimate Hybrid! I absolutely love Deadpool, he's the most amazing anti-hero ever! Also, I think the story was well written, it has a interesting plot, and it doesn't drag. Soo...keep up the good work, I want to read more! And I agree Wade should be Deadpool. That is all.
Captain Deadpool chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Hm. This is a great peice of work, I just don't see why it isn't getting to many reviews. Your jokes are hilarious! Maybe you should review a lot of other people's fics. It's a good way to get your name out there.
Captain Deadpool chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
We got a spidey villain... who next? Omega Red, the infamous bed wetter of Weapon X!
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Now I get why you put Wolverine in here. He's a walking target for smartasses.