Reviews for Amendment
StarryEyedReader chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
This was... Weird. In a sad heartbreaking way.
Visitkarte chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
I can't explain how much I agree with everything you wrote and I am trying to explain over and over again to our fellow House-fans. Thank you for writing this beautiful and insightful, wise story. 333
Max Gat chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
Just read through the entire story, and uh.. I really don't know what to say. I just... LOVED this. So much. Definately be reading it again and again.
whats-up-people chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
wow, I don't know what to say really... this story was so well written and was described so well that... i dunno, i guess I got lost in it, it makes you think and even though it was such a sad story I enjoyed reading it. I loved the ending and this was a great story. something different.
anouk zucker chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
What a truely great story! And so incredibly sad and full of wisdom. It reminds of what House said at his father's funeral. "I am what I am because of him; for better or for worse."

Thanks so much for sharing!
thomas hobbs chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
nicely written. and a very satisfying ending.
LoriB chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Wow, that was really intense and very emotionaly charged. I don't know what I would do in Wilson's place. Leave the child to be abused or try again. Such a tough thing to face. I'm so glad he got his House back in the end though. What a really great and different story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks so very much for sharing it!
Gertrude2034 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Wow that was sad. You've really piqued my interest in kabbalah, though, I might have to go do some reading up. I liked the exploration of the alternative reality and the conclusion that, more or less, things happen for a reason. House had the childhood he had, in order to become the man he became. It's not a stretch to imagine that without the severe discipline (as much as it is awful) an exceptionally intelligent child might just end up on a wayward path. Great job, although very sad.
daymarket chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
Holy crap.

Actually, from the way Wilson's faring as a dad, I'd say that John and Blythe actually did a pretty good job. You know, except for the whole abuse bit. But House (the canon House) went to med school (even if he did get chucked out twice) and became a doctor, while Amendment!Greg seems to be...well, a street kid. God, poor Wilson! It must be so painful to have to face his son and know who he had the potential to become.
LoriB chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
This story is becoming so heartbreaking. I wonder how much longer Wilson's going to have to endure his regrets and heartache. No matter how much a person wants to do the right thing, it can always go so terribly wrong. Poor Wilson, I feel so bad for him. Can't wait for more, thanks for sharing :)
bookfan85 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
O-M-G! That's all I can say. Update soon please!
sundayrain26 chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Aww no! That's no good. You almost had me crying. Poor Gregory.. Poor Wilson. TTTT
MadScientistGirl chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
Wow. That was wrenching. Really interesting twist. I'm not sure how you're gonna get out of this one, but I'm sure it will be interesting.
LoriB chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
OMG! Stunned is my word of choice. All I can say is the road to hell was paved in them. Can't wait for more; just brilliant!
Visitkarte chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
The way to the hell is paved with good intentions.