Reviews for Truth of Feelings
blackgryffingreenblood chapter 9 . 8/20
Adorable, delightful, sensual; great little short story. Sincerely hope that sequel and prequel made it up - I'll be checking on AO3 like you suggested. Also, your writing is fantastic; I'm glad you've branched out to your own characters and fiction - can't wait to read more from you!
green-jedi chapter 9 . 8/18
Thanks again for a fun romantic read!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Nice! Looking forward to reading the rest
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Sirius Black, what would I do with ought you *sighs* I really enjoyed this thank you!
Elina1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
You are simply put very very talented! And I am not talking just about your smut scenes (though I do hope that most of them come from experience). Your stories are very easy to read, they are addictive, exceptionally well written, witty, charming and I ran out of adjectives (it is quite late and English is not my native language:) well, you rock! And please continue to do so! Thank you!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Sweet ending! I wonder if you'll make a sequel as well as the prequel. Please continue writing like this It was great!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
cute!
purefaith91 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Loving Auntie Lou. No telling how long it would have taken those two to tell each other how they feel. Who knows, they may be saying "yall" before you know it. They should stay there. p
purefaith91 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Hopefully at some point, Hermione will realize that Sirius was hurt first. If he was seeing her as much as it sounded like in the beginning, she should have known that he was not sleeping around. And even if she was too much of a wuss to stand up to the overbearing group of judgemental, glory mongers, she should still give SB some slack after listening to him being belittled and insulted. And that little snot Ginny not allowing credit where credit was due just proves the point. Harry should have told her though. Anyway, very good so far and I know that they get together soon. p
spaceball10 chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Loved it!
angel897 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
loved it :)
Marlicat chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
I really loved this. It was so sweet! I "Awww"d more than once.

I'd be totally excited for a sequel or a prequel. :)
accountinactive321 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
please please please make a sequel, it's such a good story :)
plblack chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
Hey, it's pretty late so just to say that I did review at least once - sorry about that I suppose

Anyway, this is a lovely story, really cute just delighful to read and all :D. I really love your stories - read almost all, but I'm pretty lame in reviewing them -.-'

well, that's it, thanks for writing :]
FA-AL chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
This was such a fantastic reading experience, I truy enjoyed your plotline. With Hermiones family especially, AMAZING.