Reviews for Truth of Feelings
Wow, getting off on writing the sex parts, obviously. They're taking up far too much of this story.
Being poisoned without consent is so romantic.
So Sirius thinks it's fun to blow hot and cold to Hermione and that's it's ok to tease her when he suddenly decides it's ok to fuck with her emotions yet again. So in essence Sirius Black is still an asshole and Hermione is just his toy of the moment.
blackgryffingreenblood chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Adorable, delightful, sensual; great little short story. Sincerely hope that sequel and prequel made it up - I'll be checking on AO3 like you suggested. Also, your writing is fantastic; I'm glad you've branched out to your own characters and fiction - can't wait to read more from you!
green-jedi chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
Thanks again for a fun romantic read!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Nice! Looking forward to reading the rest
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Sirius Black, what would I do with ought you *sighs* I really enjoyed this thank you!
Elina1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
You are simply put very very talented! And I am not talking just about your smut scenes (though I do hope that most of them come from experience). Your stories are very easy to read, they are addictive, exceptionally well written, witty, charming and I ran out of adjectives (it is quite late and English is not my native language:) well, you rock! And please continue to do so! Thank you!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Sweet ending! I wonder if you'll make a sequel as well as the prequel. Please continue writing like this It was great!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
cute!
purefaith91 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Loving Auntie Lou. No telling how long it would have taken those two to tell each other how they feel. Who knows, they may be saying "yall" before you know it. They should stay there. p
purefaith91 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Hopefully at some point, Hermione will realize that Sirius was hurt first. If he was seeing her as much as it sounded like in the beginning, she should have known that he was not sleeping around. And even if she was too much of a wuss to stand up to the overbearing group of judgemental, glory mongers, she should still give SB some slack after listening to him being belittled and insulted. And that little snot Ginny not allowing credit where credit was due just proves the point. Harry should have told her though. Anyway, very good so far and I know that they get together soon. p
spaceball10 chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
Loved it!
angel897 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
loved it :)
Marlicat chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
I really loved this. It was so sweet! I "Awww"d more than once.

I'd be totally excited for a sequel or a prequel. :)