Reviews for I'm YOUR Kaichou, And Not Anybody Else's!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
LOL. XD; hehe. Looking forward to your update. XP
SomethingI'veForgotten chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
XDD OMG! I just wished I checked this place sooner, so that I could've left a review sooner!
Snow White Knight chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
ah, your story is so cute! I love it. _
Deovion chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Add more detail, what's the biggie about this mag.?
Deovion chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
U'r writings better and i like what's happening, put more detail about whats happing around them, not what theyre sayin.
Lord Vetinari chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
I know it's been years literally since you last updated, but as a sudden great fan of your story, I beg for you to continue! I understand that it may not be in your interest in any way at this point.. (heck, anyone can take a look at my erratic updating and figure I do the same myself!) But I'll at least review in the shining hope that indeed, someday, you'll continue this lovely story. Thanks!
fani90 chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
i want to know what happens! please update!i can't wait till get together! please update soon!
me chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
hm? i think your writing style has changed from the first chapter, but i think it's better this way. so asahina knows kazumi's secret! *evil grin* what sort of plan will her perverted mind come up with?
DarkflamesSolitude chapter 2 . 6/16/2003
Ha, so Kazumi does like Haruto! (hehehe) Oh come one, you can't just end it there! -~ *sniff* I wanna know what happens, this is the only good Haunted Junction ficcy I've read so far! Plz plz plz write more soon! - pretty please?
sunnie chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
that was sure cute.

will you never continue? ::shakes fist at sky::

well, if you don't, i'll just have to write my own. ::wicked wicked gleam::
ShiTiger chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Good story. Can't wait for the rest!
evil smiley chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
! i need more! please please please tell me you're still going to write another chapter for this! *sobs* i can't wait to see what happens!
Morien Alexander chapter 2 . 10/6/2002
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I like it! *blush blush* I just saw the first 10 eps of HJ today- and now I reaaaaaaaaaaally really like it. Hee hee! And I think this pairing is absolutely adorable! *heart*
Himemiya chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Wai write more!
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
Aww! Kawaii! You really should post the next chapter soon! I love it so much!