Reviews for Luminescence
andrewpine chapter 18 . 11/6/2023
I am surprised that if she knows Peter and Char tnat she does not know that they only go after the scum of the Earth and the dying instead of just some random human ?
andrewpine chapter 18 . 11/6/2023
If Carlisle were a real cioven leader and vampire he would tie a knot in Eddikins ass concidering that messing with another vampires mate is an automatic death sentence in their world and he knows that unless all of that Bambi bllod he has drunk has killed off too many brain cells. i imagine since it seems that Jacob is phasing now he will probably smell Vicky 's scent on Bella and lose his crap when she meets him.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 11/6/2023
It really is a shame that Bella cannot use her eletrical power to take out vampires,unless she can and just has not had a reason yet.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 11/6/2023
I see Eddikins is a major hypocrite. he will stop Vicky from truning her mate but he would drain that same mate if he got the chance. damn Alice for stopping Vicky from killing the hypocrite.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 11/5/2023
Curious to see what kind of trouble she will get from the resident douche bag once she moves to Forks and meets him for the first time in biology class ? we all know he will lose his mind when he finds out that her and Vicky are"friends" due to his homophobia and puritanical morality.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 11/5/2023
facet of humanity. when will she finally figure out that Bella is her mate and that is the reason she is acting the way she is around her ?
LunaShadowWolf chapter 28 . 9/7/2023
this has been a very interesting and good story :). i loved the dyanamics between bella and vicky and between bella and the others. the only gripe/issue i have with the story is that eddie deserved to die a painful death that lasts multiple millenniums. excessive probably but i really have never liked him weither it was canon eddie or fanfiction eddie lol. but nods other then my disappointment at the lack of proper punishment on him and ending him permanatly i did enjoy this story very much so from start to finish.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2023
That was really good. I enjoyed reading about Victoria's scheming to survive and get together with Bella, and I think that you struck a really nice balance between keeping her in character and making the romance between these two feel believable. Their chemistry as depicted is surprisingly excellent. I also think that Edward honestly makes for a much more interesting wild card the way you wrote him here than a romantic lead, having noble intentions but being not so great about trying to put them into practice. Charlie and Jacob were great, I loved how Victoria and Bella experimented with Bella's powers to try and find their limits, and overall this was a pretty cool read! You've sold me on a rarepair I never considered before and, as someone who thought that Victoria was pretty flat in the books, Victoria herself as a character
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2023
Is the fitst time i read this, i love it ️
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2023
Es la primera vez que lo leo, me encantó ️
DeathCrawler chapter 28 . 11/6/2022
i think i read this before years ago but stil great
aokayoops chapter 1 . 10/30/2022
Victoria being racist is... curious, to be sure. or vaguely as such
charlizebrunson4 chapter 28 . 8/25/2022
I loved it
Rabcor chapter 8 . 3/3/2022
"No women, no children"

Ah, spoken like a true feminist. Guess men can just suck it up and die.
ChaMy0 chapter 28 . 11/28/2021