Reviews for Luminescence
NataS666 chapter 28 . 7/18
Brilliant story! Very very beautifull... So majestic! Like wow... Thank you so much for writing this romance masterpiece.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 28 . 7/16
Absolutely fantastic story. Loved every second of it! You really made me fall in love with this pairing, Victoria especially. I adore the development and growth of Bella and Victoria's relationship over the course of the fic. As well as all the twists and turns!

You kept me on my toes for sure and gave me a happy ending. Big fan of those for sure!
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it very much!
beta tester beater chapter 17 . 7/8
I would just say contacts lmao
beta tester beater chapter 17 . 7/8
That's a really good reason to say why her eyes are red
beta tester beater chapter 16 . 7/8
she called them up lol
beta tester beater chapter 15 . 7/8
Funniest thing Edwards has ever said "Bella Swan would remain human, or my name wasn't Edward cullen" lmao
beta tester beater chapter 15 . 7/8
Emmett laughing about ed almost dying lmao
Second or third time reading this fic and I still consider it one of the better ones on this website. Well done!
Dagon Rafaeus chapter 28 . 5/24
I love Victoria
Dagon Rafaeus chapter 15 . 5/24
how I know this man was gonna do something foolish SMH
TTshorty33 chapter 28 . 3/28
but how did no one realize dude was in her room and what did the Cullen do to Edward after his bullshit*
TTshorty33 chapter 27 . 3/28
how can Jake ban bella.. what about charlie?
TTshorty33 chapter 23 . 3/27
omg when are they going to realize Edward was in her room? should Vicky have smelt it right away? ahhhhh
TTshorty33 chapter 15 . 3/27
I think u got that pompous ass pretty on point.
starlighttauriel chapter 28 . 3/8
Bella and Victoria are still so sweet. I’ve re-read this story while waiting for an update in Temporal Tide. Man, VicBella is such a rare pair and I really want more still.

I’m glad Bella was able to stay in contact with Charlie. I’m also glad Bella never became friends with Edward because he sucks. (I became a little salty when Esme was telling Victoria and Edward not to fight in her house, when the instigator was always Edward in all cases; he’s interfering with a mate bond even before what he did with the wolves.)

Your stories are both great! And like I said, I can’t wait to read more of Temp.
1,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »