Reviews for Luminescence
AmazonianTheifEss chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Oh boy what a way to find out. Now how is Victoria gonna keep Bella on her side? I can't wait to see what happens next please update soon.
AmazonianTheifEss chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Very interesting I like the fic so far, I know I haven't read all of it yet but I just had this urged to review so here I am reviewing. Can't wait to read the rest.
Dano.7 chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Great! For some time I'm looking for a good long-fic with these two, unfortunately there are not many B/V stories here, but luckily I found this :)

Update soon!
Belle Morte Rising chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Love the story so far, the changes in Victoria are great, can;t wait to see what happens now Bella knows.
LolittaDeath chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Please update soon I need to read this story please. I will give u a make believe cookie ;)
Echoes-of-Dreams chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Update! Update again, like, right now! Update...dang you...I command you to update now! XP

Anyways, on that note, I've enjoyed this addition to the story and will be (im)patiently waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Ahriana chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Well, I haven't read a B/V fic before and I highly doubt there are many as well written as yours.

I like the idea, mostly because of its originality, and I like very much the way you're portraying Victoria. She seems fierce and predatory, but also playful and has not only vampire, but also human side, more familiar, more soft. I liked very much that she didn't "jump" the chance for not drinking human blood anymore - she wouldn't be Victoria if she did. Bella's abilities are also interesting and I'm waiting to see how she will cope with it.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. :)
Echoes-of-Dreams chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I liked how you described the interior of the home - like Renee overpowers Bella and stuff...ya know? Good job.

I liked your Charlotte. )

I can definitely see Victoria being like this, good characters in general.
caesaraugusta chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Awesome story I hope you'll update really soon!
Echoes-of-Dreams chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I think you're writing Victoria just fine. the Victoria everyone knows is from AFTER James' death, when she's heartbroken and such. Before then, who knows how she was exactly. If you want to go by the movie, the scene where they "play with their food" towards the beginning area could show a brief insight, I believe. She appears strong and predatory, but...playful. Not what she really appears to be after Twilight. Ya know? Either way, you're doing good.

So...are ya going to update every day, or is it just because its the weekend basically? Eh, whatever the case, I'll be looking forward to more.
Echoes-of-Dreams chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Oh...this is really good! I was wary at first, since the Victoria/Bella fics that are out there aren't that well written, in an exception to few. But I enjoyed this, and will be looking forward to reading more. Great job.
Lazielow chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Great beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
woot ive never read a b/v femslash before, updates soon i cant wait for the next chapter
Liyorah chapter 1 . 10/8/2009