Reviews for Luminescence
koseta.a chapter 28 . 11/8/2019
I'm not a twilight fan at all... But this is really good.
koseta.a chapter 16 . 11/7/2019
Haha cockblocking clouds!
Algonon chapter 15 . 9/22/2019
Gosh Edward annoys the heck outta me. And not only in this fic.
laviniasarah16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Could we ask a Scan copy of this pleaseee, I just don't want for it to lost if ever fanfiction removes it or something
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
I decided to reread this fic after rereading your other fic that you updated. And this is still a great fic, so, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Phoenix chapter 18 . 5/29/2019
Personally, I think Victoria should've used the "I'm killing the scum of the 3 billion people of the entire earth instead of wiping out the entire ecosystem in the next century because of foolish moral values" myself.
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 5/29/2019
Except I pretty sure her sudden wave of calmness and playfullness wasn't natural - *cough* jasper
Wyrd Phoenix chapter 9 . 5/29/2019
I just came to a realization that I've gotten so used to reading fandom Bella over canon Bella that I wasn't able to recognize how in-character you made Bella in your story... even as a human glow stick. So yeah... don't take my yapping to heart - at least not towards your writing. I'm more violently clashing with her personality than anything...
Wyrd Phoenix chapter 8 . 5/29/2019
Bella's views are a little skewed. I mean, no woman, no children? Sounds like a sexist against men who aren't all assholes and women can be sex offenders too... but like I get it. I'll just keep calling her naive in my head... I just hope this isn't one of those relationships where Bella changes Victoria to her idea of good, who Victoria will follow her wishes to a T because it's in the name of love.

On a completely different note despite all my yapping, I love this story and the visual description you give us about Bella's uniqueness. I also love the cover page. It's really cool.
Wyrd Phoenix chapter 6 . 5/29/2019
Irritating but not surprising... Bella's reaction. I never understood why people get sensitive about vampires killing humans. I mean it's like assassinations; do it for a good reason and kill people most people don't care for. The Earth is totally overpopulated and there are plenty of scumbags that will never be brought in by the law. So why not kill the low life dead-beats preying on young women and children in urban cities? Also... animals are becoming extinct and are generally innocence and large part of our ecosystem. Kill a man and the world has hardly changed let along Nature, but kill enough deer, bears or mountain lions and shit gonna hit the fan. I'm surprised no animal conservatives have caught their eye on Forks.

But hey, this is just my opinion. I do imagine Victoria would agree with my perspective though.
eeveejacob chapter 28 . 5/26/2019
Thank you for the story!
Congrats :)
eeveejacob chapter 27 . 5/26/2019
So, Charlie's gonna know about everything now?
Suck it up Prickward, you should be dead, but banished is kinda cool. Idiot
Gosh, I'm always insulting Edward, ain't I?
What can I do lol
Anyway, I think Jake's actions were fitting, Bella was brave, loving and recognized the time to be tough.
Victoria's really good to have managed to survive all that time.
Anyhow
Let's finish it hahah
eeveejacob chapter 26 . 5/26/2019
OMG, Dickawrd is a complete moron
He's a possessive self-absorbed, self-righteous, with a complex of superiority, abusive prick!
eeveejacob chapter 20 . 5/26/2019
Hum, I so don't want Bella being friends with them nor trying to push Victoria towards the "vegetarian" diet.
But, c'est la vie
eeveejacob chapter 19 . 5/26/2019
Oh yeah, diversity, recycling, going green, she's definitively a biologist at heart and if human, vegan hahahaha
Again, I'm suspect, forgot to say that I'm also a biologist hahaha Or will officially be one in a couple of months.
Oh, and Bella's problem with misspelling the text messages? Gosh, I was okay thinking about "'cause, gonna, dropping the "I" sometimes, ya, wbu...', but Jake's spelling? Jeeez
I love the interaction between Scar and Charlie! And I also love the nickname.
AND, GOD, SHE'S A GENIUS!
How come to love Victoria? At least, when she's not bent on killing Bella.
Oh, well
One thing that I love? How we can make the same characters ill evil or sweet to our intents and purposes.
That's precious!