Reviews for Fields of Paper Flowers
Theawkward1 chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
I am brokenhearted and crying right now but this story was so true to the characters. Wow. I wish I could be more articulate but I'm a little stunned right now...
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Very well done, you did an excellent job portraying the individual voices of each character, especially Jo. The mentality that you gave Lucifer was amazing, especially the mind games. This is the best post apocalyptic fan fiction I have ever read. Five out of five.
Marie chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Holllllly shit, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. You're an amazing writer, and this has blown me away. :)
holograffiti chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
Well.. I don't know WHAT to say, except: OUCH! :(
I like this story, but it REALLY broke my heart.
Aline chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I have to say, I could feel all the pain, fear and the madness that your story could pass to me. You have a gift, really. Congratulations on your amazing work!
Imagi apoca chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
I died a little at the end. But I enjoyed getting there, this was AMAZING!
PhoenixCromwell chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
You are gifted. This story really touched my heart and caused me to cry because of the imense pain you are describing. Please never stop writing. I lobe this story even if it leaves me very depressive. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Draven98 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
Wow that is one of the best stories I have read. I read it all in one sitting. Thanks so much for writing. Now Im going to check out your other stories :)
lilykep chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
You made me cry! Im not very happy with you right now *pouts*. Great story.
a fine mess098 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
I feel like you just killed my puppy :( At the very least you manedged to truly encompass all that Lucifer is and how thinks and feels about humanity, Jo was to him now what Lilith was when he first corrupted someone, but, sadly, unlike Lilith Jo didn't retain anything that made her Jo. often times I feel like the authors on don't really understand what PURE EVIL means. However I think we're all wondering, do you have something against Jo? I mean I was devestated when she died in the series and the accuracy with which you portrayed this Jo really defined her to the core so when the story ended it felt like she was gone again. In the end this story kept to it's plot, it had it's twists and it most certainly gave each and every character depth and emotion, I'm glad you portrayed the future so closely to that of the series as well as adding your own definition, keep writing Lucifer as evil, Sam as caring, Dean as protective, and Castiel as a hard core drug/sex addict! thanks for a good (?) story.
DemonBitch chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
"I want to sit here and get wasted and have you carry me home so I can puke on his shoes when he pops in demanding to be serviced at three a.m.. Is that too much to ask?" go Jo, she still has some in her! 3
Megan chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Wow...just wow. Very good.
Very89 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
That was really hard... poor Jo. She is a real cool character. But the story was nice written.
Seph Meadowes chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Heartbreaking and just pure brilliance.
DeanIsTheMan chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
Wow, that was instense. I kept hoping for a happy ending. I want to cry.