Reviews for Fault
HisLove chapter 31 . 7/5
I feel cheated. The ending felt contrived and almost as if it needed to be hurriedly finished. I was with you until Bella left. I do not leave comments that aren’t positive but...

I want the hours I spent reading this back.
Wonderful chapter!
Ah, Edward still doesn't know? Is she going to tell him soon?
Great job with the chapter!
Oh, Bella...this is hard to read.
well that was a twist that I wasn't expecting! Good job!

I still fucking hate that while bella was so alone that she was making up a friend that wasn't even there Edward was fucking tanwhore.

Did renee know there was something wrong with bella? Did she leave cause theres also something wrong with her? it would have been good to clear that shit up, either way.
You have this horrible habit with the word "for". You say it SO OFTEN.

. . .,for it was like this
...for it was really blah blah
...for there was blah blah
...for I was blah blah blah

I cant fucking stand it! Its not even fucking needed! You could literally just delete it and the sentence would sound better. You ever see someone make the same mistake over and over and your wondering how in the fuck they got so stupid?
how is he "your Edward" bella? Hes much more tanyas Edward that he is your Edward.

I cant believe he was with Tanya, I'm so disgusted with him. Bellas not ready to go on dates with a guy that is sexually active. Shes just not, he is not the guy for her.
Bella needs a fucking doctor now? Why? Because she let some dude have sex with her before she was ready? Welcome to most girls worlds dude and we don't all need doctors to get over the fucking disappointment in ourselves.
oh poor eddie...his girlfriends a hoe and it has broken his heart. I feel no fucking sympathy for the guy cause really? Hes been dating TANYA!
of course Edward fucked Tanya...hes a nasty fucking skank who fucks skanks.

Why in the actual hell is this a bella and Edward story? NO ONE wants Edward with bella AFTER hes been with the biggest cum dumpster in the world!
lmao pb and nutella not being equals -

PB & J equals no doubt!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Eh...it seems like she brought this all on herself. She was mean to everyone now they are mean to her...why is she acting like a victim? I dont understand
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Yeh she sounds like she was a little bitch.
MysterySan chapter 31 . 4/26/2017
At last Bella got her HEA! She deserved it, in fact both of them deserved it.
3,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »