Reviews for Fault
Eh...it seems like she brought this all on herself. She was mean to everyone now they are mean to her...why is she acting like a victim? I dont understand
Yeh she sounds like she was a little bitch.
MysterySan chapter 31 . 4/26
At last Bella got her HEA! She deserved it, in fact both of them deserved it.
NialeliKropf chapter 31 . 2/22
This was so good but so sad. I loved every single word I read.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
He new better, she was too young. She was broken and didn't know to what she was giving consent to. That is not giving consent. I mean junior high is way to young! James is a pig!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Yeah pretty sure I read this before. Charlie catches someone in Bella's bed raping her She thinks it's her fault. He was older than her!
Shailaputri chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Few of the light lemons in the late chapters could have been avoided as the story was moving around a strong issue of the female character. I think no need to force anything into the normal flow of the story..And atlast James was not real..But I liked the way that character was shaped..
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Appreciable story as it talks about the abuse and its aftermath psychological is more than fanfiction, kind of one which will make you sympathetic for the characters.
Shailaputri chapter 31 . 4/14/2016
not able to follow the story in the last two chapters..
Shailaputri chapter 23 . 4/14/2016
The story was good without lemons :(
Shailaputri chapter 20 . 4/13/2016
Liked the way the story started..But not able to understand the way it is progressing...So far I feel it that the James character could have been named as Edward as he was the one who stood for Bella initially and Edward ignored for almost more than three year in the same place and suddenly want to be in peace with her seems difficult to digest. James was there with Bella even if she is not talking much with him and he understands the childhood best friend Edward was not even trying to break her silence makes his character as evil one. He was not there when she needed suddenly he loves her much more than anyone..Difficult to digest. Just remembered one wise saying "Love is always mutual, reflective. You may hate me, and if I want to love you, you repulse me. But if I persist, in a month or a year you are bound to love me. It is a well-known psychological phenomeno". If Edward tried his best he could have saved her at the start itself rather than making it after several years.
Diana996 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I'm so glad I found this story. It was truly truly wonderful! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Twilight fan fictions are all the same Edward always gonna be the bad guy and no matter what Bella is innocent to the fucken core, you women are all sexist in that department because if Edward something wrong the entire forks is out to get him even his family! But if it was Bella everyone magically can see where she is coming from or she gives some shitty ass speech that's gets them on her side or he forgives in the same chapter instead of showing us how angry he supposed to be so yeah I'm done reading twilight fanfics seriously.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
Amazing story! I loved every chapter! Congrats!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 31 . 5/12/2015
Good work, great twist. Thanks.
3,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »