Reviews for your halo's slippin' down
ophis-fang chapter 1 . 4/25
You know, I actually thought Dean was Lucifer at first...
fluffybunny chapter 1 . 1/28
This was great
mariokartgod chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Whoa. that's pretty fucking good. you got lucifer right.
kalkinsam chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I thought this was absolutely fantastic. I feel like it gets the confusion/hurt/comfort/distress/WTF/"not again" Dean-Michael is feeling. The way it flows because it doesn't flow-this is very, very difficult to achieve, but you did it.
And I loved the scene between Dean-Michael and Lucifer.
cc chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
this is beautiful !
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I had to go back and reread everything, and it all made so much SENSE the second time around XP

Head trips. Gotta love them, even if (or maybe because?) they screw over you brain...
Bunnies chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Love it great Plot
Procrastinata chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is beautiful! The scene with Lucifer was lovely (but heartbreaking). I can't believe this only has 16 reviews!

btw, I'm here via this reclist:

aceofannwn. livejournal 20662. html (remove spaces).

Well, off to read the rest of the series now ;)
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Now all that is left is for Sam to say yes. And there will be an apocalypse. Dean and Sam have a one way ticket booked to hell, what a shirty hand the fate has dealt them.
lmn1985 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
dean is micheal awsome
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
is there a chanc ethat sam is somehow lucifer too?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is AWESOME.
Tsuki Fox chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hey, I personally thought it was bloody brilliant!

I especially liked the Lucifer/Dean(michael) scene. Well written, Dean was very in-character for someone going out of his mind.
veronique chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I loved it! wow, that was intense and hearbreaking. I love the idea of Dean is Michael

safa56bmc chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
so sad yet so sweet..brothers...u cant leave em..cant live with out them...poor dean...poor micheal...little brothers r such a pain in ur tender side..but u love them any way..thank u..i loved this fic..