Reviews for Cake & Kisses
so freaking cute!
kiki chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
so cute, I love it!
berry5tz chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh, how I loved it when they were 5. That was so cute!
But at 25 I cracked up laughing when Naruto said that Sasuke's cakes tasted like crap. Lol

Nice job!
Deadlyweapon chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was one of the romantic SasuNaru fanfictions I have ever read. Well, Fanfictions is general. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
SO...CUTE... O-O An awesomely adorable read, by the way! Loved it! You should definitely create more like this one. :)
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Good job on this one-shot and... ha-ha why am I not surprised that the cake didn't really taste good? XD
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
that was just so cute, sweet and hot! xd
contagiousgiggles chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aaaaawww that was so cuuuute! 3
Anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Beyond what I could comprehend, blew my mind like a tsunami. .
breaker99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I thought that this one-shot was so cute and I was laugh when five year old sasuke would said that itachi told him that santa was from an alien planet. This whole story was adorable and from beginning to end I loved it! _
Vaydric chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved this! I don't normally like the sappy stories, but this was fantastic!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww. That. was. so. cuuuute. Unbelievably fluffy with a hot lemon at the end. x)
OshareKeiLover chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was so cute! ...and then freaking HOT! Good job!
Alecksander92 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I kinda figured the cake tasted bad by the whole Naruto got a weird look on his face before he smiled. But it was so cute that the story had a mini Sasuke and Naruto in it. Who knew Sasuke was so cute as a baby? I was totally grinning the entire beginning (I don't know, I just really love kids. They're so cute! Unless you're my cousins then you're cute demons. My niece is like that too, but she's more cute to me than demon, so I have no complaints there.