Reviews for Cake & Kisses
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
jj chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
hahaha so cute then so sweet then so sexy lol nice tho one should always be honest about food tasting
Nyree Lydia chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Awwwwwww this is like the definition of fuwah fuwa ya know dat sweetness and fluff and aaarrrggghhhh just drives you crazy with the overload of sugar but then turns to dark chocolate in the end, bitter but addicting, as well as the epitome of mature unlike the sweet chocolates. Ok being honest I HAVE 43.987 NO IDEA WHAT THE WHOLE CHOCOLATE THING MEANT but yea you get the picture right? :3
Yullenator chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
That was funny and adorkable
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Really liked it
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
so freaking cute!
kiki chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
so cute, I love it!
berry5tz chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh, how I loved it when they were 5. That was so cute!
But at 25 I cracked up laughing when Naruto said that Sasuke's cakes tasted like crap. Lol

Nice job!
Deadlyweapon chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was one of the romantic SasuNaru fanfictions I have ever read. Well, Fanfictions is general. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
SO...CUTE... O-O An awesomely adorable read, by the way! Loved it! You should definitely create more like this one. :)
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Good job on this one-shot and... ha-ha why am I not surprised that the cake didn't really taste good? XD
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
that was just so cute, sweet and hot! xd
contagiousgiggles chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aaaaawww that was so cuuuute! 3
Anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Beyond what I could comprehend, blew my mind like a tsunami. .
breaker99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I thought that this one-shot was so cute and I was laugh when five year old sasuke would said that itachi told him that santa was from an alien planet. This whole story was adorable and from beginning to end I loved it! _