Reviews for Insert Blatant Shakespeare Ripoff Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
xD Tyler is probably the most entertaining of the society. Whoa ._. Runoa is serious about taking over the world/multiverse

I just realized something! The Protection Society is like the three stooges Relyt, Ekard and Neb...except Neb's dead now
The Layman chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Dude, I don't think there's a way for you NOT have your stories turn out funny.
TotallyTropical chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Great story! I love the long word for tobacco molecules...

and "STOP USING THE COLOR PINK"

Just one thing, you said:

"Uber-Sue roared in anger and slashed at Tyler, who dodged, then kicked Uber-Stu in the ankle. The Stu cried out in pain, limping away from Tyler."

So there was a typo, i think you meant "uber stu roared in anger ect." but good job!
Hurricane's Quill chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Heh. If my sisters heard the words "Oh, muffins," I'd never hear the end of it.

On the basis of a PCMSPC character, it'd be interesting for them to see a PCMSPC counterpart of someone who's most likely not a Self-Insert...for more information, stay tuned for the upcoming production of Insert Often-Reused Spirit Name Here.
Camille chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I like it. No. I LOVE IT!

I'm intrigued with the Sue Army of yours.

*is carrying cans of pink paint* Hehehe
wizard2555555 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Nice fic dude, I'm looking forward to see what you got up your sleeve for your next fic.
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Heh, nice. I often think that if you could create a weapon that would transform annoyance into energy, we'd have something on our hands to rival the MAWU! XD
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Yay!

This was hilariously funny. xD;

Aster can have a counterpart, but I ask that you consult me in the matter first.
gdouglas56 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Doug can't have a counterpart as he is an OC of 'this' particular author (I did mention in my CoD fic;'Copyrights kill them').

Faya tried to raise an army? And it's that bad(Can't even injure Tyler; the generals are practically useless)? Probably fit the 'Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy' trope. Therefore; P(Bad guy hits good guy) 1/[(no. of bad guys)(no. of good guys1)3(no. of good guy leaders1)10]. Decipher it and your fic fits the equation.

Other than that, I like the fic. I have ideas in store for PCMSPS, which includes attacking them with a so-called 'army' of the author.
Ossa chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Definately hilariously brilliantly - it followed a logical pattern and was well-written. I am now desperate to read more about 'Shade', the Sue Army and the anti-Society. I enjoyed reading it and after this review I'm going to go read it again!

Feel free to give me a counterpart - I'd love to see what people would think the anti-Ossa would be like. Though, I'd prefer the counterpart went by Yzzo because Asso sounds ridiculous (but that doesn't matter much at all).

Yeah, so It was fantastic and though, I should be shot for using this cliche, keep up the good work.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
-watches gleefully- ooh! teh plot thickens! i actually have a couple of PCMSPS ideas myself, but i'm not sure if i'd be able to actually work them out. particularly with that dumb-ass stunt Marcus pulled the other day, but that's another story... -_- but yeah, create an alter-me if you want to.

anyway, i really REALLY enjoyed this one. it's been a while since i laughed this hard at one of our fics, you have an amazing talent for this! and please tell me that molecule isn't real... XDD

i think my favorite part was the knife-throwing lesson. and Faya's backstory, that too. XD

great job!

Ryuu-chan
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Teehee! This is probably your funniest fic to date.

I don't want a counterpart thanks. Got enough on our hands with Psudo-Tash.

Good job!